Contact advertising [email protected]

The hatred some spew about Symettra here; because you suck at playing her or because...

J

Jsun Torres

The hatred some spew about Symettra here; because you suck at playing her or because your team keeps getting wrecked by her?

A

Abhishek Kumar

Because she's boring

A

Aaron Clarke

Well she’s a no skill hero, even if she is easy to counter or avoid her it’s irritating seeing no skilled people praising her like she’s a goddess

D

Dorian Arcia

Because she doesn’t do anything. You need to get so close to the enemy to hurt them and by that time you’re dead.

S

Shanae Miree Barton

But noone complains about Moira?..

M

Murtaza Jhandir

Dis is bait

M

Murtaza Jhandir

L

Lara Mourad

Symmetra is boring. Just like Torbjorn.

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

Because we needa healing

L

Lane Bourne

People moans about her but she’s one of jeffs favourite characters

A

Anthony Miller

least picked hero in pro play. She's bad, and doesn't offer enough in the cirrent meta.

S

Shanae Miree Barton

But Pro players would know how to counter her. If you're playing with low elo players she's fun xD

H

Haylie Kay

I used to main her, I've gotten well over 40 kills in a comp game with her, and almost always get hate messages when I use her lmao

Z

Zachary Saul

I don't think it's possible to be bad with symm. the biggest issue is people run from her instead of just killing her

F

Filip Simonovic

suck and get recket tbh I think we get recked by a mei

S

Stanisław Niszczyciel Światów

playing her is unfun, meeting her is unfun.

V

Vynyl Shiro

Symmetra is boring and it's annoying to see her annihilate my team all the time, because then everyone is mad and bitch about how "OP" she is.

Z

Zach Johnson

She's my fucking microwave mommy

J

Joe Villegas

It take a whole lot of skill to be the most hated player in the game and still get gold elms. Same for junk

C

Clint Garoutte

0.00% pick rate. lmao

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom