Contact advertising [email protected]

PC The gpu prices of late have been a little ridiculous 100% price increases and...

R

Reuben Harry Manyo

The gpu prices of late have been a little ridiculous 100% price increases and inflation, I have a 1060 3gb I got for $207 and I wanna get a 1080 for around 600 and oh nope it’s $1200 or more now . Wtf .

A

Adam Mueller

blame crypto mining

G

Graham Wotherspoon

i have 1070 Strix i bought @ £420 now its £500+

C

Chris Weger

Yep just gotta wait it out

P

Pericles Underhill

What market do you live in? Just go directly to EVGA.com and buy one from there. The retail stores are in total RAPE mode. You can get a 1080 FTW around $600, Thats the card I use. The prices are low because they limit one per house hold, so miners aren't clearing out their shelves. They are out of stock at the moment but you can easily get one when they do come in. Thank the GPU gods for
EVGA.COM

P

Pericles Underhill

I bought mine last year for $529, and it went up to $620, thats not insanely high at least

P

Pericles Underhill

They also have an awesome extended warranty program, only about $30 has you covered for 5 years. I love EVGA

W

Willis Thompson

Checkout the subreddit /r/hardwareswap people sell pretty cheap parts all the time. 1080s sell for $500 daily. It’s trusted, there’s verified sellers, and the parts are almost always new, or slightly used

B

Binx Bumstead

What? Where are you finding this from

J

James Newman

What's really bad is at least on the Nvidia side of things I don't see them dropping down prices too much on the next generation. They've stayed inflated for so long they'll use that to rip people off. I can almost guarantee the next generation of Gpu prices will be 50 percent higher retail than last generation

P

Pericles Underhill

It’s just a bad time to be looking for a GPU unfortunately

P

Pericles Underhill

Have fun trying to buy a Vega 64 lol.

Z

Zack Thompson

Mining boom... bitcoin miners are clearing out shelves on stock days at frys in the first hour

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom