Contact advertising [email protected]

Thanks to all of the tips I got here, I'm slowly improving my game in comp. I was...

• Thread starter David Christopher Castillo
  • Start date
D

David Christopher Castillo

Thanks to all of the tips I got here, I'm slowly improving my game in comp. I was really having a hard time doing it alone before, plus It's so hard to comp in Asia server, but I'm doing my best.

If you guys are the same rank/situation as me, let's team up in Asia server. It turns out I'm good at tanks in comp so if you need a tanker, I'm yer guy. Out of comp, my main is Mei for defense and Roadhog for offense.

E

Emil Ferrer

done with your placements? what rank you at?

D

PC player here. Not picky, am adaptive to situations. Works well under pressure. Hire me. Lol.

D

Emil Ferrer I'm still not done, the latest was 4th and I decided to rest (midnight here). I'm gonna resume tomorrow, aiming for a perfect 10 wins but I might be aiming too hard lol

D

And I'm a bronze player two seasons ago (I was too busy to play last season, season 7).

J

Ja'nee Reagin

I would but you only play two characters lol

E

Emil Ferrer

thats fine bro. i started silver last season 3. managed to climed at gold before it ended. s4 to 6 platinum. s7 diamond. done with s8 placement and got diamond. i dont think i can reach masters coz like u im busy with work and stuff.

E

Emil Ferrer

u play in asia? sea?

D

Yeahp. Can't play in Americas anymore, I tend to get 200+ ping. In Asia I get 45 - 90 ping. It's hard but I have no choice.

B

Braydon Towers

Did you tell someone not to use his mic

L

Lard Lualhati

#CrowdControl11503 bro

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom