Contact advertising [email protected]

Thanks Blizzard i couldve been plat

T

Tehran Dootz Eaton

Thanks Blizzard i couldve been plat

S

Solana Jaysten Moon

How is that blizzards fault? If anything they did you a favor of cancelling the match because someone in ur team left. You would of lost more sr instead of not losing anything because of the match being canceled.
Now stop bitching blaming blizzard

T

Tehran Dootz Eaton

someone on the other team left. stop assuming jeez

C

Cecil Litton

Meanwhile can we discuss the real problem here... the way this crap is being recorded is terrible. I don't even want to hear the explanation on why this is in your bathroom and you are sitting on your toilet playing.

T

Tehran Dootz Eaton

Dormitory?

O

Olly Regester-Cowan

Not Blizzards fault. If you had that on your team you would still be thanking them for great work on cancelling the game

C

Cody Peace

Lmao totally Blizzard's fault for letting this slide. The least they could do is make it so if they leave after the first point is taken the match won't be cancelled. This actually angers me on so many levels.

T

Tehran Dootz Eaton

im not implying that it is completely Blizzards fault, i understand why they made the system that way; however, i just find it unfair that we take the point and yet the game still get cancelled.

T

Tehran Dootz Eaton

i also didnt realize that we had to be in a certain place in order to play our gameswhatever

A

Aadil Saqib

Now imagine if you were on the enemy team for a second. How'd you feel?

T

Tehran Dootz Eaton

thankful i guess

R

Ryan Mason

"I could've been plat"
RIP!!

I

Ian Christian

Blame the Hanzo and Widow on thier team bet they were the reason the guy ragequit

M

Mikkelsen Kurtis

Always wait a few moments before you roll people at a low elo so they don’t rage quit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom