Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Thank you for nothing Wildcard..we lost a level 100 Character and you cant even level...

• Thread starter Luis Daniel Classen
  • Start date
L

Luis Daniel Classen

Thank you for nothing Wildcard..we lost a level 100 Character and you cant even level up the new one. Becarefull everyone dont travel too much between servers so this doesnt happen to you..

P

Paul Ogin

Legacy or new servers?

A

Ark Lark

This is why private nitrado ftw!!lol :p

J

Justin Hf

Yeah did this to me also ridiculous it is (official servers)

H

Harrison Pirie

I never lost a character but tribe mates have lost multiple and devs have come to server to restore.

T

Tyler Buckingham

Hey delete one of the last pics, it says your server number at bottom

C

Chaz Petursson

Pretty sure they have a warning right before you transfer.. derp

M

Montana Reeves

That's why we always use a level one to trade. It keeps you safe from glitches and shady people. You upload whatever your trading and just load in as a new character on the server your going to.

D

David Biel

Same boat.

M

Madara Uchija

there's no difference between legacy and new servers about support fock wildcard just play the game

D

Daniel Gral

But why can't you level new character?

L

Luis Daniel Classen

And yes its official pve servers

L

Luciano Sesti

Always make a new character on other servers

K

Kali Samantha Bolton

This is why I made a new character on a different one the center (legacy) so I can take dinos someone gave md

G

Gavin Finneran

I lost a 97% 230 giga due to lag of a quetz
Tobida says she carnt do anything about it , my friend gets an anky stuck and they get it out and leaves it in fly mode then bails - 1 week they had a flying anky , you should see there base lol

E

Ethan Georgeson

Yeah it's dumb af, this bug has been around since legacy and they still don't fix it. You loose so much progress when you loose your character, like tekgrams, imprints, levels. But aye, Aberration will be out on.......soon, that's exciting right?

B

Bryant Lawrence

When this happened to us we lost faith in official

L

Luis Daniel Classen

Never loose faith. its just a character but its something very disappoiting that they dont do nothing about it...

S

Samantha Scofield

They were literally on my server last week doing this for one of my allies. That's a load of BS.

M

Melissa Sue Acevedo James

If you create a new character on their server you are going to, you can still download the stuff you uploaded from your other character from home server, as long as you are still logged into the same PSN.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom