Jay Ybarra

EA just needs to get better at not making crappy sports games

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

I want some form a football game
NFL

N

Nikki Estrada

Mario superstar sports needs a port, would also like to see a mario football game.( add other nintendo characters.) Team hyrule vs mushroomkingdom.

F

Freya Noble

The switch doesn't do that. Talk to the game companies that don't want to make them, not the switch. Are you that retarded?

C

Christian Moody

Or we could actually play the sports!!!
Woo!!! FOOTBALL!

J

Josh Bengtson

I want Strikers so bad

R

Ray Gordon

I missed not getting a Mario Olympics :(

G

Gustavo Brito

Sports games are often times boring. I bought NBA 2k18 for Switch because I heard so many great things about it and it was just as boring as 15 and 16. I haven't played a decent basketball game since NBA live 96, or a a decent football game since madden 09, or a decent baseball game since the N64 days. But i must admit I still am willing to give a new sports game a chance when it comes out. Just not really eager for one.

J

Justin McGowan

Yes because a game console makes games itself...

E

Edgar Gaby Ruiz Galíndez

Want Mario Baseball

K

Kris Palmer

I wish Nintendo would revive their Nintendo Sports developers group. Back in the SNES/N64 days they made some great MLB licensed, NBA licensed and NHL licensed titles. They almost did in 2003-2004 when they had a developer called Exile Interactive make an MLB licensed 1st party title called Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball. It according to former Exile devs was 98-99% complete. Just waiting for Nintendo to give final approval and green light it for release. It never happened. Nintendo put the game into "postponed indefinitely" status and it hasn't been heard from since. Wish they'd bring it back for Switch. If they revived Pennant Chase and then gave us an NBA licensed basketball sim game and an NHL licensed hockey sim game they could bring quite a few more customers. My nickel. Out!

K

Kermodedi Kumasan

They are coming. Lol

C

Chris Woodrow

Needs a grand theft auto aswell

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom