Contact advertising [email protected]

Story time: I am a girl mercy main and yesterday i was waiting for the bus home from...

매튜매튜

Story time:

I am a girl mercy main and yesterday i was waiting for the bus home from school (i am studying to be a nurse, maybe one day ill be a great doctor like MERCY). Anyway, the bus arrives and i get inside and take a seat. At the next stop some old lady enters and she looked all old and weak like she needed healing (xD) and because the bus was full she asked me if she could maybe sit on my spot. I looked at her and said "uhh miss, do you know that i main mercy and you are fucking harrassing me and disrespecting me right now? I am tired after a long day at work and when i come home i have to carry my retarded dps teammates to silver again so i would appreciate it if you could leave me the fuck alone". The old lady stared at me with her mouth open and her eyes even wider. "M-m-ercy?" is what she said to me. "Dokter Angela Ziegler? Die schöne gottin, dokter Angela Ziegler? Mein kinder, du must sitzn sie mussen müde sein!" she said while her eyes lit up. I noticed a tear from her face slowly drop onto the swastika tattoo on her left bicep. "I used to main mercy when overdrive was still a simple board game, designed by the great Jozef Kaplan sr in 1898. Please keep fighting the good fight, us Mercy mains are the most underappreciated human beans on the planet. Im not even sure if we are from this planet" she said while crying tears of joy. The whole bus overheard the conversation and started crying. We all hugged and it was so wholesome.

Why do i tell this story? Because as a mercy main, i know how lonely it can be. Dps mains will never understand the burden we have to carry, the weight of the whole world on our defined shoulders. But you are not alone, you never are. Us mercy mains are the silent minority but we are there and you must never forget that. Heroin never dies

A

Aadil Saqib

This was so cringe I lost an eye while reading it...

J

Jessica Gibbs

Roflmao holy fuck hahaha

M

Matt Van Houten McCarty

Not falling for your bait again, old man.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Story time:

I am a girl mercy main and yesterday i was waiting for the bus home from school (i am studying to be a nurse, maybe one day ill be a great doctor like MERCY). Anyway, the bus arrives and i get inside and take a seat. At the next stop some old lady enters and she looked all old and weak like she needed healing (xD) and because the bus was full she asked me if she could maybe sit on my spot. I looked at her and said "uhh miss, do you know that i main mercy and you are fucking harrassing me and disrespecting me right now? I am tired after a long day at work and when i come home i have to carry my retarded dps teammates to silver again so i would appreciate it if you could leave me the fuck alone". The old lady stared at me with her mouth open and her eyes even wider. "M-m-ercy?" is what she said to me. "Dokter Angela Ziegler? Die schöne gottin, dokter Angela Ziegler? Mein kinder, du must sitzn sie mussen müde sein!" she said while her eyes lit up. I noticed a tear from her face slowly drop onto the swastika tattoo on her left bicep. "I used to main mercy when overdrive was still a simple board game, designed by the great Jozef Kaplan sr in 1898. Please keep fighting the good fight, us Mercy mains are the most underappreciated human beans on the planet. Im not even sure if we are from this planet" she said while crying tears of joy. The whole bus overheard the conversation and started crying. We all hugged and it was so wholesome.

Why do i tell this story? Because as a mercy main, i know how lonely it can be. Dps mains will never understand the burden we have to carry, the weight of the whole world on our defined shoulders. But you are not alone, you never are. Us mercy mains are the silent minority but we are there and you must never forget that. Heroin never dies

B

Billy-ray Staplehurst

Sammie Lupton

S

Solana Rose

That’s hot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom