Contact advertising [email protected]

store owner today told me that a ryzen 1300x will bottleneck the GTX 1060 6gigs is...

A

Ahmad Magdy

store owner today told me that a ryzen 1300x will bottleneck the GTX 1060 6gigs is that true or he's just trying to sell me the ryzen 1400 ?

A

Ahmad Magdy

googled it but I can't seem to find any straight forward answers

T

Tim Jelinek

Bottleneck isn't really a thing with modern components it's just a stupid buzzword people use. Buy whatever u want and enjoy.

Q

Qadir Sia

I’ve been saying this over and over again! Bottlenecks are very miniscule and are almost non existent.

Z

Zach Alarid

Buy the biggest and baddest when you buy.
Bottleneck is what people who waste money on shit parts end up calling it.

P

Paul Dunbar

Buy what you want. Its not gonna bottleneck it heck a core 2 duo wont technicallg bottleneck it. Ylu may not see the sMe fps but that is not bottlenecik

K

Kevin Edward

People see you type AMD and automatically type "Bottleneck". Your Ryzen 1300 will be fine, and the AM4 platform will allow you to upgrade significantly if you ever feel the need. The 1300 is an awesome path into a sweet AM4 machine if you're on a budget. You will enjoy it. :)

J

Jarryd Martin

of course it'll bottleneck the 1060

J

Jarryd Martin

should be opting for the ryzen 5 1600/x or ryzen 7 1700/x with a 1060 6gb..

R

Raleigh Thornhill

I have a portable system I bring with me with a 1300x and a 1060 6gb and it seems fine. Honestly couldn't tell you because compared to my rig at home it's way lower spec

R

Raleigh Thornhill

You should be fine op. I have a comfortable gaming experience on your exact setup.

H

Hasin Mahir

Any CPU with 4 threads will bottleneck it to some extent in a lot of the latest AAA titles. The CPU usage will spike and you'll face microstutters.

H

Hasin Mahir

You can clearly see the CPU usage randomly spike here. Doesn't appear to have an effect on the video but when you're actually used to playing on a more capable CPU, the gameplay feels stuttery no matter what framerate you're at with any 4 threaded CPU.

A

Andrew Young Olago

The 1060 can run with a overclocked 1200 fine. You should be good especially if you game at 1080p

D

Daru Jati

Bottleneck is more of software oriented rather than just crude assumptions, list all software or game that you wanna play, and see what resources it needs most. Does it require a lot of cpu power or gpu

O

Orion Holt Jacoby

He's an idiot.

A

Amirul Idk

Try game debate.com

A

Ahmed Y. Salama

No bottlenecks :3 2olo kosomak

A

Alexander Wilson

Depends whether you're after high fps/hz or high resolution.
I game at 4k 60fps, so processor isn't being taxed all that much, hence why I'm getting away with running a Ryzen 3 1200 with a GTX1080ti.
If you want to game at 144hz, you will need a MUCH stronger processor... and for 220hz, even more so

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom