Contact advertising [email protected]

Some people in this group crack me up you can agree to someones rules on race u let...

M

Malik Austin

Some people in this group crack me up you can agree to someones rules on race u let them run awd vs ur rwd u pay up ur losses then next race they won't agree to ur rules because you bring out something that's awd and v8 like what's his name said then he doesn't wanna run he said as long as it's v8 c'mon now then they kick you out then you join back then they leave some people are just

F

Fred Brown

Bitch you know my name... @ me next time and i didn’t make you choose to run again my focus in that rwd shit for 500k you comment on MY POST and volunteered...stop bitching because I’m not dumb enough to run a rs against a awd caterham for 1 mil in a 1/4 mile drag ✌

D

Devonte Landers

Y'all want to smoke a blunt? Because both of y'all getting all bent out of shape for what?

J

Joel Colon

K

Kenneth Wanako Alexander

Bro..... next time type slowly.... gave me a headache trying to understand what you meant lol.... let him know Fred lol I hate people who talk but never tag the person

M

Malik Austin

Lmao ur the one that kicked me when I challenged you with a car with same level lmao he can race a rwd car for money but won't race car that equal to his car for money

K

Kenneth Wanako Alexander

Ohhh shit

M

Michael Botelho

I mean I won't put up money but if anyone is down to get into a lobby and drag or drift around (for fun!!! For the love of god lol)

A

Allstar TY

Forza is not that serious lol

F

Fred Brown

An awd go cart with 1,000hp vs a four door sedan? be for real....

M

Malik Austin

Fred Brown think about 700 hp vs a awd focus is the same dam thing

F

Fred Brown

I definitely had the advantage and knew it... you obviously didn’t

M

Malik Austin

Duh so why can't you run something on your cars same level

F

Fred Brown

Lmao your slow kid.. I’m done here

M

Malik Austin

Yeah best for you to move on

F

Fred Brown

You make seem like your breaking up with me

M

Malik Austin

Nah I don't go that way

J

Josh Albert

J

Jamie Shaw

Can everyone stop chatting shit y'all run fast drag cars how fast are you on a circuit/track/sprint race huh?

J

Jamie Shaw

Y'all going in a line

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom