Contact advertising [email protected]

Solo-que as a mercy main without using microphone For all my mercy mains out there...

• Thread starter Connor L. Lewis
  • Start date
C

Connor L. Lewis

Solo-que as a mercy main without using microphone

For all my mercy mains out there who feel bad

it gets better

H

Harry Nash

Then there's me who through shitty internet and teammates who won't fucking listen bring me from 2036 sr (career high) back to 1969

H

Harry Nash

I swear I'll never climb

H

Harry Nash

Help me

B

Braydon Towers

Are you using the chat feature to communicate with your team then

T

Teodor Pal

Worst advice you could give. It is a team game. Communication is vital. Watch high elo games, they literally talk non stop, the whole game..

B

Braydon Towers

Finally someone smart who plays this game

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

Another one mercy main who bitches about getting flamed at... everyone gets flamed at That's the fucking point calm your diddlies and play

B

Braydon Towers

Healers are the ones that should be first in team chat

E

Eliezer Roman

But the cool thing about mercy is u can look behind u while still healing who's in front and can call out flankers. But that's fine if u want a tracer mag or reaper shot to the head from not watching your back let alone calling it out :p btw I've never been gaven shit about my healing EVER

T

Thaddues Doinkmenster

Four games loss as mercy with mic imma try this pro strategy of not using my mic

D

Dane Oliver

And then there's me where I solo queued as Mercy and got myself to masters and then the next season somehow brough myself down to low diamond ✌

J

Ja'nee Reagin

I'm guessing people kill flankers at your rank without having to be asked to huh

Y

Yoshi Huo

I play without voice chat on my alt account and I fling back and forth between 2800-3200
On my main I talk and fling between 3200-3500
Sombra main

J

JR Madison

Thats exactly where i was placed :)

B

Bebo Ahmed

I find more ppl in gold with mics than in diamond

A

Alysha Chase

I have a mic i just hate using it since most people go after me because im a girl who cant play mercy well :/ so i just stopped using it and ever since i stopped i climbed from low gold to medium plat

B

Bradley Wilber

Mics should be required in comp. You'll never make it in masters without one

M

Mandi Ann Caka

This season I prefer a four stack with mercy being one of the four I’ve been doing nothing but climbing with this strategy

J

Jiří Müller

Hey look at me. I one tricked the easiest hero in the game and get into average rank...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom