Contact advertising [email protected]

So you should all know... Mei isn't thick or fat.. she is actually thin.. The reason...

B

Bobby Jackson

So you should all know...
Mei isn't thick or fat.. she is actually thin.. The reason she looks thick is because she was in the Arctic for her research but they made her in the last video put out thick due to all of the popular fan art during the whole "Mei is Bae" thing. her face looks chubby but thats just because she is chinese and has a round face, mix that with the animation style you have, well Mei.... Just saying

D

Dietrich Reimert

Still Satan.

M

Marco Eguía

She looks thin in her animation tho?

B

Bobby Jackson

She is wearing gear that Eskimos would wear lol... of course she would look thick

J

Jared Tegtmeier

Wait. She was animated to look slightly pudgy canonically, but she isn't slightly pudgy? Or thicc or whatever? That isn't how this works bobby.

S

Sam Fox

Who cares though. Its a game.

B

Bobby Jackson

NO ONE CARES! BUT I LIKE DEBATES!! JEEZE I CANT DO NOTHING!!

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Every time someone gets worked up over the weight of a video game character Mei gains another pound.

M

MacKenzie Rae

I think she's thick. Look at her thighs and butt even in her lunar skins. Girl's got booty!

S

Spencer Churchman

She ain't fat bruh, she just a little T H I C C

T

Tyler Hulegaard

The way she looks in the animated short is the way she is and always has been lol. It has nothing to do with any fans, fans don't control the art direction. She's not fat in that video anyways.

S

Silas K. Janjua

F

Flora Gonzalez

A

Amani Zaidan

No she's T H I C C

K

Katie Louise Porter

I hate all you haters hating on mei

M

Marc James

Dont care, would still smash

J

Jason Prerost

Not only were you racist in your comment but you're also completely wrong.

D

Danelle Garcia

I'm actually quite disappointed she isn't actually chubby. Chubby chicks are supa' cute. :3

R

Raijin Posten

Must not have the new years skins then.

L

Leo McPherson

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom