Contact advertising [email protected]

so when i play csgo i get barely over 120fps ? surely im doing something wrong ? gtx...

S

Sean Cullen

so when i play csgo i get barely over 120fps ? surely im doing something wrong ?
gtx 1060 6gb
ryzen 3 1200
8gb ddr4 3000mhz

completely original settings

R

Ronald Severt

Your processor is too weak for higher fps. Use after burner to check the useage

S

Sarfraz Khan

Use 2x anti aliasing

M

Mindaugas Naravas

fps_max 0

M

Mindaugas Naravas

Write that into console

T

Taral Patel

Anti aliasing disable.

V

Ville-Waltteri Herrala

That CPU is kinda weak. CSGO is highly CPU dependant.

K

Kieran James McHale

reducing anti-aliasing makes objects less smooth but could improve your performance. try writing fps_max 0 into your console to uncap it as a just in case. Your CPU isn't bottlenecking your GPU so that is ruled out.

R

Riko Mihkelson

I have same problme but i have Geforce 1050 anf i5 7400

T

Tucker Sherman

You have those settings way too high for that build. Csgo is really CPU intensive. Unless you can overclock the heck out of that cpu then you’ll never get 144+ fps. I would take those settings down a notch if it were me

D

Dan Coltea

Cpu is the problem, 1700x or 1800X gets 150-160 MAX with a 1080, while me with an i5 8600k half the price gets 400-500fps without even trying

N

Nick Harrington

Who plays CSGO on high?!

D

Daniel Campbell

thats so weird I was getting like 400 fps when I was last in it upscaled to 4k on a 980ti

S

Shawn Morrow

.... High settings on CSGO... fuckin noobs lmao google Competition settings for CSGO... youll thank me.

N

Nick Harrington

Booting mine up now to see what i get with a ryzen 5 1600 + 1070 - cant remember and am curious

T

Thomas Gordon Jr.

I get almost that with my crappy 960m laptop

A

Abdus Sattar Sohail

Set the settings to low.

T

Tucker Sherman

Also there are tons of forums that will tell you all the console commands to type in to increase your fps as well. I would look into that too.

M

Mikkel KD Dreiager

gtx670 1700X i got 200-400fps

E

Ethan Irvine

do fps_max_menu 300
fps_max 300
in dev console

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom