Contact advertising [email protected]

So whats with the boom in processors and graphics cards? 3 new generations of intel,...

D

Dan Juniper

So whats with the boom in processors and graphics cards? 3 new generations of intel, Ryzen, 1080, 1080ti, Titans in what half a year? My computer with its 8350 went from being acceptable to not being able to play new games within like 6 months. What. The. Fuck. Slow down for us poor people!

D

Da Kim

I paid full price for a bunch of my parts last year that are a lot cheaper now... except for my gpu, that's the only one that went up in price

T

Taylor Bowden

No. Since early 2016. It's been well over a year since Skylake.

Z

Zak Kirby

The rate of new generation gear has been insane, I find it funny watching people waste the amount of money that they do, I'm still chilling with my i7 4790k and gtx 970

J

Jonathan Pick

My I7 6700k-1080Ti still rocking

J

Jean-Luc Wickenden

I've been stuck on my 3770 since I built it, I want to upgrade but I'm stuck in that 'new stuff every 6 months' cycle.

A

André Ewert

Only people who bought kaby lake should really be bummed. 8350 was too slow for some games already, the thing is from ‘12!

D

David Quinn

You dont have to upgrade im still using my 6700k and plan to till 2020 or latter

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom