Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So what's everyone's LEAST favorite mechanic about ARK? Mine is the fact that I...

K

Kerrick Taggart

So what's everyone's LEAST favorite mechanic about ARK? Mine is the fact that I FRIGGEN ACCIDENTALLY TAMED THESE RATS!

R

Ron Palmer

I wish 3rd person when driving a raft was zoomed out a bit more.

C

Chris Ellis

If its pvp there alright not for killing but for stealing

V

Vincent Gaskins

Ummm...I can't think of anything atm.

A

Alexcis Merryman

Those god damn seagulls

W

Wesley Dale

When ur Petra go crazy after dismount then u whistle it to land and it goes full retard

J

Jordon Thomas West

Mine has to be the visuals.. For example a dinosaurs head sticking out of a building..

J

Jerry HAwkins

Eels/jellyfish

J

James Simpson

Lags, everything dose torpor damage, you need a tribe of 7 to actually get anything done on the game, that's if your not seen as a threat by an alpha and get crushed after you just spent 60+ hours with the tribe taming, gathering, and god damn eating and shitting yourself all the time. Oh and the metal runs.... the Fucking metal runs. Don't get me started on those. The fact that if you want off the god damn island, you have to get fist fucked by bosses over and over wasting your pure bred rexes, and explosives. Getting stuck inside Dino's on your Dino, causing it's death and yours. Holy shit I almost forgot, even if you do achieve alpha status. There is always some duper fucked guy under the map to ruin your day. But I will say, nothing beats the feeling of clubbing a whole tribe in hand to hand combat and caging their assess.

J

Jerod McFadden

when you whistle your ptera to follow your other ptera and you try to whistle the one its following to follow you but you accidentally whistle it to follow the one following it and they go off in fucking space never to be seen again

T

Ted Leighty

I hate when that happens. Minding your own business collectimy metal and boom "You Tamed a Pegomastax!!" pops up

A

Austin Westover

The way fence foundations want to place every direction but straight

D

Dave Carroll

Pvpve....use like 20 of them rats to strip a player down to nothing. Boost health, speed and a little weight for 100# or so

L

Levi Doty

Has to be the Leeds friggin whale has taken out more rafts than I can count and alphas are killing rafts in single hits. OP for sure.

J

Josh Williams

How do you accidentally tame anything?

J

Justin Dean Davison

Whistle all... in an alpha tribe with 200+ tames, it'll make you cringe then your whole tribe hates you

L

Lauren Michael Johnson

You can tame troodons?

V

Vincent Rodzina Meier

Troondons think that's the name they suck!

C

Chris Ellis

Troondons are good take like 20 and raid cus they will steal gear right off people and out of hands they dont do damage but in a fight they will only have hands to attack

T

Tristan Blanchard

Dinosaurs killing you through walls, and how stealth doesn't work.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom