Contact advertising [email protected]

So, to fill all this space, should I buy 2 more of my monitors for a triple setup...

L

Lewis Kiltie

So, to fill all this space, should I buy 2 more of my monitors for a triple setup (only have a 0.8mm bezel so it'd look pretty nice) =£380 OR buy one ultrawide and sell my current monitor? Hmmmm

K

Kristian Prosi

I would go for ultrawide

Z

Zilla Thegod

I see alot ultra wides but I just personally feel Mutl-monitors is more versatile

L

Lwin Linn Maung

Ur set up isn't look like gaming computer

J

Jason Andrew Carson

Where did u get the desk? Love it!

J

Jason Andrew Carson

Also if say a fake plant or two maybe a statue of some sort with an ultra wide monitor but I like minimal

П

Павел Лавричков

Ultrawide

J

Johnny Ch

Ultrawide wall mounted would look sickk

S

Sebastian Exigo

triple monitor for nvidia eyefinity, also i hope you have a dual 1080ti to run games at 60 fps with triple displays

R

Ross Findlay

Ultrawide , same desk so here's what it would look like

R

Richard Clark

Ultrawide!

P

Patrick Freed

Ultra

K

Konnor Smyth

I think multi monitor would be better if you were more into simulator games

T

Tessa Kelly

It depends what you use it for! If you do a lot of multitasking you might prefer multiple screens, but if youre just gaming and don't often tab out you might like the ultrawide. When you're spending that much money you have to go with what you think will work best for you personally, not what the majority says

K

Karl Zwick

I replaced my triple with a 49 ultra wide now I’m contemplating getting two more smaller monitors to put above if your using it for gaming ultra wide all the way but productivity/functionality work wise I would have stuck with the triple

L

Lewis Kiltie

Im leaning more towards the triple setup for versatility and also because I play a lot of racing games

G

Gary Gerhardt

I'd keep your current one and go vertical with it, and then get an UW.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom