Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So...the game doesn't come with the goodies anymore? Saw this on Amazon for $70+ right...

S

Steven Mabee

So...the game doesn't come with the goodies anymore? Saw this on Amazon for $70+ right next to a $29.99 one that says nothing about any goodies.

R

Rafael Kwasi

Looks like there is the special edition called Blind Box and a game-only release... Editted for really bad typos, well, for erasing them, actually ;)

S

Steven Mabee

I really only want to know if the $29.99 one comes with the instruction book?...I'm not spending 70 bucks for a key chain and a soundtrack

P

Paul Boreham

I just got mine from Amazon US and all I got was the book and CD - nothing else.

O

Opra Zebb

I think the keychain is gamestop exclusive? But everything else isnt

J

Jay Ybarra

They should all have the manuals, the only thing exclusive to GameStop is the blind bag with the keychain.

J

Jay Ybarra

They changed the artwork for binding of Isaac when they didn't have the manuals and stickers, so I'm assuming they'll do the same with this

J

Jay Ybarra

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Delaina Freeman

GS was the only place I believe that had the special keychain. I purchased mine from GS for 29.99 and received the manual, CD, and keychain.

P

Paul Rod

theres such a thing as a special addition and standard edition

B

Brian McAlpin

I bought mine at GameStop for $29.99 like a week after it came out and got everything shown in the picture (only one keychain of course because they put a random one in each case).

K

Kirby Hung

I just bought it and can't wait to play it

S

Stephen John Turk

Gamestop has them all

J

John Adkins

i have this game on my Xbox one

J

Jesse McCree

Keychain is GameStop exclusive