Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So on sunday i preordered kirby and the employee at Eb games/Gamestop told me if the...

• Thread starter Trina Alexandra Swami
  • Start date
T

Trina Alexandra Swami

So on sunday i preordered kirby and the employee at Eb games/Gamestop told me if the game has over 20 preorders they will get a big shipment in, if they don't i need to wait for a new shipment. So do you find the employee was right or wrong? I found nintendo never sells out of kirby games...

J

Johnathon Mendez

It's not really about Nintendo, but about how many units that specific store location wants to order

J

Jessica Fitzpatrick

The store can decide if they want to bring in so many games. They have to make a profit. Hopefully over 20 people will pre order Kirby.

I

Issy Rose

Are you in Australia

I

Issy Rose

If yes get it from target always cheaper

A

Ash O'Donnoubhain

Cheap used car salesman tactic. I'd tell em "well if you can't guarantee me a copy, guess I'll just go digital..." Then go pre order somewhere else that won't try and strongarm a sale out of you.

J

Jermaul W

Happens at some stores. I perorder a game long time ago and the gamestop i went to only had 5 copies. It wasnt a game in deman.

J

Jay Ybarra

People might also not want to buy from GameStop. I usually don't even pre-order unless it's special edition because most other places will have it if GameStop doesn't want the sell.

A

Armando Morales

You should start pre-order your games at best buy or Amazon. 20% off!

R

Rich Ferree

The eShop never runs out of games. Never ever.

R

Ryan Emperley

If they see there isn't a huge preorder demand for the game they tend to send less not so much a shortage but bigger retail stores will get a ton of copies

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom