Contact advertising [email protected]

So my boyfriend bought me Overwatch to play with him and our friends but I'm absolute...

• Thread starter Ricardo Trevino Jr.
  • Start date
R

Ricardo Trevino Jr.

So my boyfriend bought me Overwatch to play with him and our friends but I'm absolute noob garbage at it (and FPS games in general).
Do you guys have any tips for me?

A

Ashley Henry

Play QP.

J

José Vázquez Ramírez

Play Mercy lul

R

Ricardo Gonzalez

Find a few heroes you like to play with and then continue to refine your skills in qp.

C

Cj Dingman

You can ask him to play bots with you until you feel comfortable with MP.

E

Etania Baguio Lie

Find a hero you like to play, and dont play comp as fast u are in lvl 25, you should practice more before comp. For ex orisa is easy to use, atleast shes easy to use 4 me

K

Kayleigh Kshnique Askey

Just practice in qp. Im new to fps too and its going pretty well

K

Ken Pilcher

Just keep playing. Focus on 2-3 heroes. Then Play mystery heroes to learn new characters.

K

Kelly Sophia

Turn your sensitivity down to help you learn to aim better if you're new to FPS (if you're on PC) and don't get roped into playing competitive until you're ready. Play quick play and arcade and bots even

J

José Vázquez Ramírez

Try any of these heroes frist: Mercy, Moira, Junkrat, Reinhardt, Symmetra, Winston and Moira.

T

Tori Lee O'Neil

Practice

K

Kelly Sophia

Try to stick with learning one hero at a time in depth, but also make sure to try out a few and see what you're into

C

Chris Barber

Maybe solo queue a bit so you don't get dragged into games with people way above your experience

C

Cody Rock

Just try and have fun! As long as you're playing with him and just trying everything will be good.

W

William Bongos

mercy is good if u dont wanna aim

K

Kaan Bilge

When you hear angry japanese, start running

S

Soniel Kiru

There is a joke that every single bottom in the gay community plays mercy and its usually very true ( trust me, I KNOW)

M

Meghan Rene

I'm garbage at it too lol. I like blackwidow but can't use her for shit hahaha

M

Mario Alejandro Lozano

Pick mercy

K

Kai River

sensitivity to 100 and get used to it. you're welcome

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom