Contact advertising [email protected]

so just to let it be known you need two healers if you think otherwise you are a dps...

M

Mike Powers

so
just to let it be known
you need two healers
if you think otherwise
you are a dps main
and your opinion doesen't mater
because you can just go find your own health packs
healer are for tanks.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

is this bait

L

Luis Angel Cordero

so i'm assuming op never touched support in his life?

N

Noah Wise

Do I need to link you to the recap of the games where the PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS were running 1 healer?

L

Lesty Sanchez

Healers are for the whole team type of shit LOL

N

Noah Wise

This must be b8 though guys leave him alone

L

Luke Wright

Now yes we can't compare with pro games. Their games are on a complete different level.
But one healer is still viable depending on rank.

Must be bait.

E

Enrique Sandoval

It's funny watching people argue that one healer works just fine. In some cases it can but it puts a heavy strain on your team and chances of winning. Always should be two. Also, never compare pros to regular players. They're pros for a reason.

E

Enrique Sandoval

The other stuff in the post is bait or bad attempt at trolling. Will delete in a few minutes.

A

Alaa Yassine

I'm a symm main though o.o

M

Muhammad Adam

Healer are for all....unless your dps throws or doesnt give a shit for defending the healer....then screw them and stick with tank

D

Drew Franko

I solo healed like 5 out of 10 rounds in comp as Lucio and we won 4out of those 5 ...I prefer a second healer tho

B

Brenton DeBusschere

After grinding last few days, agree 100% having more than 1 healer is definitely optimal. When playing with only one healer, just hope it's a mercy lol.

M

Mihnea Gogu

tfw pros run soloheal mercy on junkertown attack

D

Daniel Marsh

Solo healer can work but he team actually needs to stick with the healer and protect them from flankers/ snipers which doesn’t happen half the time.

When you make your team mate solo heal and they eventually get picked off realise it’s your own fault that you’re not getting heals till they get back.
With exceptions to crap healers that die straight away.

C

Charles Dimanche

you dont even need healers if you can self heal XD

A

Antti Hartikainen

One healer is a common strat even in pro games. In ranked attack with one healer is fine. Having a main healer (Mercy/Moira) is necessary if solo healing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom