Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So, just rented my own server, thought Id be able to cross travel between maps, but...

B

Brian Shreve

So, just rented my own server, thought Id be able to cross travel between maps, but sadly I need to rent a server per map. Aint gonna happen. Not sure if it can happen this way, but anyone who wants to, we can try to start up our own cluster. Im renting a 10 man server (13 dollars), and I can set it to any map(i prefer scorched earth) I am willing to join someone elses cluster as well (if able). On my server night doesnt last as long but day lasts a bit longer, 3x hatching and raising, 2 gathering and taming with 1.5x xp. Id like to find servers that are similarto this. Ill be changingthe day/night cycle back to normal today at somepoint. All i ask is if pvp is allowed (it is on mine) you be respectful to others, if they dont wanna get wiped or their tames killed, please dont (i cant speak for anyone on any other server obviously). Ifanyonee is interested Pm me and we can talk, but renting 4 servers isa bit too much for me :p

R

Rogg Green

I agree with you there. My gf and have the same thought. But were pve people.

R

Rogg Green

Go to your settings for your nitrado server it will be near the top. Click the map box and change it from the drop down menu

A

Amanda Camp

There are options to change maps and load your Dinos and character into a supply drop you don't need three servers for each map.

S

Sam Colwell

I have a PvP server but it's quite boosted. Been thinking about starting a cluster for other maps or just servers and ppl to play with.

A

Ark Lark

i can already see it...people coming 2 ur server with a haxxed character from a highrate and transfering 1000000000 ingots

A

Ark Lark

but my rates are somewhat similiar lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom