Contact advertising [email protected]

So I've been thinking of late whether to change the Corsair CPU cooler to a custom...

P

Paul McCaffrey

So I've been thinking of late whether to change the Corsair CPU cooler to a custom loop. Thoughts? Would it be worth the money? Any more advice welcome on upgrading...

N

Nick Shin

Maybe some specs and temps?. If you like how it looks now im sure that v100i is doing great :) im trying to get a custom loop in my system and i can use all the bullshit excuses that my cpu is too hot but in all honesty i want my pc to be pcmr ready.

R

Ryan Brooks

I would twist the cooler around so your lines aren't so twisted

P

Paul McCaffrey

The temps are fine tbh and the overclock is not massive and don't really need it to be. I have the 6800k 6 core CPU and I don't even push physx on it I leave that to the mighty Strix 1080ti. (Insane card just go buy it) I just see the custom ones and I guess I'm a little jealous ;)

P

Paul McCaffrey

As far as GPU is concerned those triple aircoolers really work their magic

P

Paul McCaffrey

2088 overclock and max temps of 71.

J

Jaymie N Dylan

Looks good

J

Joel Varuska

I don't have any pictures I can grab right at the moment, since my buddy has my windows 10 usb and my windows won't boot. My 1080 Ti maxes out at 29c after several hours of gaming with 2076 core and +525 memory. My cpu is in the same loop. More typical results are 35-45c. My ambient temps sit at 19c-20c (never above 68f or 20c) and I have a 560x80mm radiator (not including the 6mm of thickness from the shroud).

P

Paul McCaffrey

Seems a shame to rip apart the strix card though. The fans rarely go past 50% either. I might put them on 100% and game for half an hour and see what temps are at

D

Dillon Lysinger

What fans are those?

M

Mhel Solmayor

what's your case?

A

Aldrin Aureus

RED hot.

K

Kris Hamilton

Do It bro love the red you could mount a 360 rad easy

S

Steve Rothwell

If you can do custom tubing go for it. U got a sexy black and red theme going so work with that. Make that bizch show floor ready

R

Ryan Brooks

Same cooler with the lines not all twisted...

J

JP Willardson

Temps on a custom loop are great, and it looks amazing. But really the main advatage is looks. Id say dont do it unless you want the experience. I did it and I wish I had done better things with my money even though it runs cool and look baller as hell with my glass tubing.

P

Paul McCaffrey

so this what im pretty much decided on...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P

Paul McCaffrey

Ok so I'm pretty much fixed in EK P360 mounted to the top using my thermaltake fans. That removes the rad on the right hand side to house the pump. Will also look at the strix 1080ti cooling block at a later date and take further pipes from the cpu to complete the loop. :) Roll on black Friday

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom