Contact advertising [email protected]

So I've been thinking about creating overwatch keychains and I've been sketching some...

P

Petra Nebzox

So I've been thinking about creating overwatch keychains and I've been sketching some designs! The main thing I'm worried about is whether these would be successful or not because every artist is selling overwatch keychains lol
I would appreciate some feedback on my art style

V

Vic Maryam

I would buy several hundred of the Symmetra let it be known

L

Lara Mourad

I would do anything for the Widowmaker one its so cUte

M

Mandi Ann Caka

Would you do custom work? Please message me

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

Fuck I need the mercy one

K

Kevin Suh

They look beautiful just like u

J

Jonathan Martin

No Moira 0/0

R

Raime Newman

Your style is so gorgeous

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

Oh those are rad! If I venmo you $10 will you draw El Blanco Reaper and Los Muertos Sombra fighting each other over a taco?

D

Donald K. Farmer

People love keychains☺☺☺

E

Emily Heath

Omg they're all so good

N

Nicole Borchers

I LOVE your artstyle. Would definitely buy a couple. Keep us updated!

N

Natasha Everett Criss

I think one thing the overwatch team are always proud of is diversity, especially in body shapes. I think you’ve lost that with your Zarya, the face is beeeeeautiful though xx

B

Brandon Knerr

Love the idea

M

Maria Kadaj

I WANT SYMMETRA

C

Clarice Hazel

If you go even more and add a background image to them, they'd make for great posters! :)

J

Jasmin Gonzalez

Make stickers !!!
These would be great as acrylic stickers

D

Devin Paige Tibor

Super cute! And as someone who's been doing AA for a couple years now I will tell you keychains are basically how my partner and I pay for booth and hotel costs
I think the ONLY advice I could give (because I love your style so much) is to be careful with the proportions. Usually keychains are circular to egg-like in their shape, and sometimes long/tall dimensions on keychains look a little weird (they might come out too tall, or too stringy if you try to shrink). I love your art style though! So instead of trying to change it, you could always add some stuff in the background to fill out the width a little more!!!

(This is also a personal thing; out of the keychains I've made I feel like the rounder ones - be it by character shape or having background design - look cuter)

D

Derick Elkin

i want it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom