Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I'm usually playing games on pc with an Xbox controller. That's what I was use to...

D

Dewayne Johnson

So I'm usually playing games on pc with an Xbox controller. That's what I was use to when I built my pc. Decided to fully dedicate destiny 2 to mouse and keyboard. After about an hour or two I fell in love with it. Are any of you guys from consoles sticking with a controller? Just curious on your personal opinions of the play style.

W

Will Junior Ioane Kaitara

I've been playing through D2 on ps4 since the release. Personal opinion, i couldn't wait to get my hands on a keyboard and mouse.
So much so, that i almost purchased a Xim4 just for my ps4.

D

Dewayne Johnson

I guess I didn't realize how much more mobility I have. I can jump over a dude spin around and fire in a fraction of the time. Also my better half bought me a death adder and aiming is 100x smoother. Headshots for days.

T

Travis Stansel

I will be sticking with a controller. My carpal tunnel does work well with a keyboard and mouse. My hands cramp up bad.

I don't care how much people say that I will get annihilated in PvP but I always seem to be in the top 3 or better in any game I play.

J

Joshua Singer

I’ve been trying to decide. I much prefer controller. Been thinking about doing pve on controller and pvp on keyboard/mouse, but that means getting used to both, which sounds hard. Right now I’m just using keyboard/mouse.

C

Chad Dam

I love keyboard and mouse. Pretty much the reason I don't play consol any more. Nothing like a quick accurate 180 shot

N

Nathan G Anderson

I grew up PC gaming with mouse and key, but switch to consoles in the early 2000s when they became a cheaper option. For me it was like riding a bike. I'm def used to playing with a ps4 controller, but picked it right back up.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom