Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So I'm back playing solo on pvp, since Ark previewed on PS4 in Dec, I have tried to be...

D

Diane Wilson

So I'm back playing solo on pvp, since Ark previewed on PS4 in Dec, I have tried to be in tribes. It's just not working out.

No, I will not stay within render distance of the base while the guys head out on their dragons to kill server raiders (fanny about in the sky doing nothing untill they are picked).

No, I will not be the only one to feed all dinos, to empty beetles, milk snails and run around finding or crafting everything they require because they are too busy (and what, I'm not?)

No, I will not just let my dinos or asc gear be taken out of the base instead of theirs, cause mine is less important than theirs, bs.

No, I refuse to be a walking dino and recipe dossier, learn the game.

No, I am not looking for a date while gaming.

Yes ex tribemates (all male) I will kick you from my tribe and foundation wipe you when you kill 40 of my passive tames.

Yes, I will spend an hour or two grinding out IED's and grenades etc when I'm attacked, yes I will retaliate and no I don't care if its our ally and you don't personally have a problem with them.

This is just a taste of my experience with this game. I love the game, have only been in tribes with guys and they do not know how to game with girls, and some cant even have a conversation with a girl in the party.

Any female Ark players needing a new tribemate on official PS4 pvp server? X

M

Martin Kleijn

I'm not female, but my tribe needs a guy like u ;) !

S

Shane Bacon

Not on official, but we have two girls in our tribe

M

Mikey Lee Jones

You should've said I'd gladly play ark with ya buddy x

J

Jess Drastika Gosselin

"I like the point" no, i am not looking for a date *i was giving advice last week and the guy send me a private message: im single, my girl friend broke my heart... yo man, i was offering help in the GAME.. do not find a girlfriends in a game...

K

Karrie Mist

lol i love this, i know the feeling but i get aggressive pretty quick at the males that do that, they end up just shutting up xD plus its amusing when my bf (hes in my tribe) flirts with the males who try to hit on any female on my servers, makes the males uncomfortable xD

J

Jessica Diettler

thats the Reason i play alone

W

Whitney Humes

Been in three tribes now, none of this has happened to me. I've had guys hit on me or give me free stuff but no one has ever treated me like I couldn't play the game. U may just be having bad luck with choosing a good tribe

T

Tashi Ona Marcano

I'm the only chick in the tribe and me and this other guy are the leader. If you want to try a tribe again you can try mine

D

David Burns

I've mainly had the same experience since starting to play this game, except obviously the guys hitting on me, but there are people who just expect you to make/ do everything for them, fair enough help out your tribe but not to the extent your playing mother to them

D

Dee Loco

Yeah id rather get wiped every day as a solo player then be a dino feeder for some other asshole

C

Corey Young

I've been in tribes with younger guys, and they do the same thing. Sometimes, if you a more experienced player ppl try to take advantage of you. That's why me and the wife have tribed up. She's fairly fresh but she wants to learn it all. It's fun having ppl who want to learn and use their skills. It's not fun being cook, crafter, raiser, and resource cow for a tribe.

C

Crystal Dawn

I have a pve pc unofficial server with slightly boosted settings (and 10x taming/breeding) if you wanna come hang out. There's just like handful of (only) adults that play on it. We usually just play when we feel like it and help each other out. There's one other girl Besides me. We're all pretty nice.

J

Justin Lynn

Been my experince too. Had a hidden base that i told my people to keep attention low. Cuz we had yet to get defences up and first thing they do is go raiding people and telling in global that they raided em without leavin my tribe. Fuckin stupid

B

Brett Fuller

Losers

D

David R Sawin

Pc unofficial rag, more than welcome to join us. Its just me and 1 other who quits all the time. I could use decent conversation with another human being and i sure as hell wouldn't make ya tribe bitch.

N

Nathan Steiner

You just need he right people and guys who actually had real life convos with women lol

D

Diane Wilson

Thanks everyone, I still want to play on Official pvp. Left my top level character in Legacy when Ragnarok came out. Almost lvl 80 again x

T

Tiffany Trussell

I totally feel the same

M

Matthew Sears

Seems like your the issue if your killing allys for no reason other then you feel like it sorry not sorry.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom