Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So I was thinking of fishing in the game because I heard of there being loot when u...

J

Julio Nd Nadege

So I was thinking of fishing in the game because I heard of there being loot when u catch something? Any tips while I get prepared?

P

Pete Nicotera

From one cicero guy to another .......try to get a better fishing rod ......i think if you kill the squid (i think) they tend drop poles that are blue yellow purple ect......

J

Julio Nd Nadege

Awesome

P

Pete Nicotera

Keep me updated on how it goes cuz I'm curious how it goes too and how the loot is

Z

Zach Johnson

Sap for coels, leech blood for salmon and piranha. Build yourself a fishing pen and lure fish in with a pachyrhinosaurus

J

Justin Mancine

Julio Nd Nadege you're on our server bro speak with Travis he rents ascendant fishing gear gives you all you need and you catch hella good loot 1.5k ingots you can't beat that hell I'll pay for us both to go when he gets on if ya want lol

J

Julio Nd Nadege

Luis Ortiz Justin Mancine can u tag an admin pls my friend wants to join

J

Justin Mancine

Jessica Stack

R

Robert Bush

Honey still works best

J

James Bird

Leech blood is easy to get and a good bait. Romp through the swamp on a good t rex or giga, or wyvern and you'll get a few hundred leech blood easy. Honey is better because you can catch larger fish, but it's a bitch to get. Good luck hunting for your fishing rod Blueprint! 300% effectiveness or above otherwise you'll pull garbage

R

Robert Bush

Yep, 300% min and it will be a bitxh to find...

R

Richard Morris

Use honey... I've got some good blueprints from fishing.. but be patient.. you don't get them a lot..you mainly just get meat

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

A good fishing rod a peligornis some honey or leach blood have the fishing rod made by someone with a high crafting skill for a better effectiveness and fish away

R

Ronald Anderson

Leach blood and if u got a good rod anything but a basic one and you'll catch some good stuff and maybe some blueprints

J

Julio Nd Nadege

Thanks a bunch looks like ima be fishing today lol

R

Ryan Sykes

Swap cave on the island drops asc poles

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom