Contact advertising [email protected]

So I was searching for a match and about 5 seconds into searching I find a match and...

R

Ryan Lovell

So I was searching for a match and about 5 seconds into searching I find a match and at the same time it kicks me off of overwatch so I loose a lot of sr and get a suspension seriously wondering why i try with comp ‍♂

S

Sharif Clark

I don't think you'd be suspended if this was the first time

R

Robert Fletcher

Yeah it’s happened to me. Not the ban, but I lost 50 sr when my WiFi glitched for a second. Never gave me a chance to re-join or anything. Should have some way of knowing if people actually quit if just get dc’d.

M

Marquis Graves

It happens sometimes . Just report a bug in the system and they take a look at it.

M

Matt Coulter

Definately not the first time you left a match. Derserved!

T

Tyler Knowles

This doesn't happen after one time. This happens after repeat offenses. I've dcd from matches 3 times in one season and I still didn't get suspended (wasn't able to get back in because charter had a block out or whatever it's called). Meaning you've done this multiple times or had poopy internet multiple times enough for them to suspend you.

J

Julia Lindberg

if it was your first time leaving a game you would only have a 8 minutes suspension, not 3 hours

J

Jessie Soriano

Happened to meh b4 it was so embarrassing that we my team had to play qp

A

April Christine Thompson

Bruh it did the same to me I was mid match, WINNING and it the server kicked me out.

I had lost 50 sr, and got banned even tho that was the first leave ever

A

Alex Whittington

Lose*

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom