Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So, I was playing Tower Control in Splatoon 2 and the other team were kicking our...

M

Matthew Denvir

So, I was playing Tower Control in Splatoon 2 and the other team were kicking our asses.

They got to about 23 feet from the goal with about 10 seconds left on the clock.

After a mad rush, we took control of the tower as the clock went into overtime.

Everybody was coming right at us as we frantically took out as many of the opposing team as we could while simultaneously holding to the tower for dear life.

We got to 22 feet and the game was over.

We won the game by 1 foot.

How the hell does such a light hearted and innocent looking game provide some of the most intense, nerve wrecking online gaming experiences I've ever played?!?

D

Derek Beattie

Welcome to Splatoon ranked mstches my friend. I literally played for 6 hours straight last night...

A

Andy Garcia

I just discovered ranked mode yesterday and goddamn it gets intense

J

Jessica Conde

It definitely gets crazy. I love it

M

Morris Fields

Each mode is different and a mistake can lead to defeat. But, yes, it can get tremendously intense in that last minute.

V

Vince Morales

True.

V

Victor Leonardo Domonik

I still don't understand Tower control, and how you get points. Can someone explain, I've just been doing Turf War because I don't know how it works.

A

Antoine N. McCormack

this happened to me last night, except we made the comeback but lost by 1 point i was so mad! we were stuck in overtime, and no one could take control of the tower! but at the last fight, i shot of my tentamissles, hit all but 1 person, i dodge rolled twice to avoid the paintbrush, but he inked enough ground behind me to make it impossible to get away... and we lost =(

A

Andrew Guy

Ahh...extra time. A godsend when you are about to loose. A #@$!% when you where soooooo close to wining

J

Jake Fioravanti

Once in the first game, my team came back when the other team was 1 point away from winning. It was super intense.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom