Contact advertising [email protected]

So I reported someone a few days ago, I'm pretty sure they were hacking. Their aim...

R

Ryan Stoops

So I reported someone a few days ago, I'm pretty sure they were hacking. Their aim literally stuck to me when they played Zarya. Today I got one of those "Thank you" notifications for reporting. At first I'm like sweet, I was right they were hacking. Then I was thinking "they're probably using another account by now, still hacking".

When people get banned for hacking in overwatch, is it an account ban, or do they block the ip/hardware?

M

MacKenzie Rae

Account. Can't block an IP cuz what if someone else wants to use the game as well

G

Gilbot Cardoso

I always say this, you can’t hack overwatch unless it’s a private server which it wasn’t. They were just good, simple as that ‍♂

C

Connor L. Lewis

Account only

R

Ryan Whitted

Account only. The only way you can really stop aimbotters is at the core by attacking the people who make the hacks

M

Mandy McDonald

I know in wow most of the time they follow a 3 strikes your out rule. So this person would probably need to get banned from 3 separate accounts all from the same ip before they block the ip.

C

Cas Harrison

^^^ what above said. Im not sure if they do a 3 strike rule but Blizzard do implement IP bans, you don't hear about 'em cause who goes around saying they got IP banned for being caught hacking too much it's hardly a great brag lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom