Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I noticed something, on my main, my win rate on Winston is nearly 70%, and overall,...

L

Leland R Metzger

So I noticed something, on my main, my win rate on Winston is nearly 70%, and overall, between all my heroes, across all seasons, my average win-rate is 57%. I've seen GM and Top 500 players with similar winrates. Probably just means that, and anyone else who feels like they aren't consistently climbing aren't playing enough. If you have a >50% Win Ratio across all your heroes, and you play consitently enough, you'll climb a lot more, and be paired with better players, and against better players, which is the only way YOU'LL get better. So if you feel like you don't belong in your rank, youi might not, you just don't play often enough to see the climb

A

Anthony Marino

Pretty sure if you’re above a 50% win rate and you aren’t climbing, that means you’re at where you need to be. I’m under 50% this season and still have climbed from where I placed

A

Anthony Marino

I’m thinking I understood your post, if not then I’m a little confused.

S

Shannon Cubley

I placed 867 this season. My peak is 1522. That is a 655 point climb. I think I have improved with my dva play

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom