Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So... I just started BOTW a few days ago, and... I reached the Chaas Qeta Shrine......

T

Teressa Heafner

So... I just started BOTW a few days ago, and... I reached the Chaas Qeta Shrine... and it's kicking my butt I've determined that I need to practice my personal fighting skills more before trying the shrine again. But while I was googleing stuff about this shrine I ran across something that said you could only reach the shrine by paragliding off this one mountain peak... I used a raft and a wind leaf (forgot the actual name of it) though. Anyone else reach this shrine by way of water?

J

Jace Henry

There always more than one way to get to somewhere in the game

L

Logan Verde

Same

D

Daniel Rasmussen

That is what I was just going to say, they made this game with that in mind, they didn't want to limit people, they want several ways to get to where ever you are going

D

Dane Brooks

That shrine is a "Major Test of Strength" if you're early on in the game stamp it on the map and move on for now. Those are even difficult after you're prettt far along.

T

Teressa Heafner

Thanks. The guy that wrote the article just made it sound like paragliding was the only option available.

I did move on from the shrine, but just activating it allows me to teleport there whenever I'm ready. I

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom