Contact advertising [email protected]

So I have been almost exclusively a MMORPG player since I started playing PC games, as...

E

Evan Chisam

So I have been almost exclusively a MMORPG player since I started playing PC games, as of late I have become really bored with them and want to try to get into the rest of the gaming world, can anyone recommend some games for me to start off with to get the feel for them? I've always liked FPS and other linear games but have always been more of a fan of the campaign stuff rather than the pvp side of things (although I don't mind that either) in the past on consoles I liked things like CoD, Gears of War, Dantes Inferno, stuff like that. let me know. thanks in advance

A

Abdullah Wahbi

which mmorpg's are the best in your opinion ?

E

Evan Chisam

I've mainly been a WoW player, thats the only thing i have put any real time into

E

Evan Chisam

Ive tried, final fantasy, rift, guild wars, all those for short amounts of time though

M

Mick Bennett

Battlefield 1

T

Tristan Holder-Smith

If your looking for story based games your better off playing RPGs shooters are more of a pvp focus, try the witcher and fable series, also alot of people like dragon age inquisition but i wasnt able to get into it

As for shooters, try squad its a more realistic take on Battlefield without the destructible enviroment, takes getting used to but its a great team work based game

N

Nicholas Malolepszy

Overwatch!

J

José Ghosn

Civilization, Total War series or Starcraft will get you hooked up in no time lol

L

Lloyd Cribb

Bf4 bf1 titanfall 2 and doom is really the only iv played.

N

Nicholas Malolepszy

Dont forget crysis lol

S

Scott Szczechowicz

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jacob Wolter

Torment: Tides of Numenera, Wasteland 2, Shadowrun, Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2, Tyranny, Pillars of Eternity, The Banner Saga 1 and 2, Firewatch

W

William C Hurd

You could take your love for mmorpg and do it to a fps or 3ps game like fallout series, farcry series, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Tom Clancy games are always fun...then there's the thriller or horror games I think everyone should experience like outlast, amnesia, residential evil 7...honestly it's up to you and your playstyle, check out humblebundle.com they have good deals a lot, steam browsing is always fun to...good luck n happy gaming!

D

Darren Kiddell

Surprised no one has mentioned Warframe, Its free on steam and is a co-op shooter, give it a try and thank me later :)

A

Anthony McCauley

I recently thought I was burned out from mmos until I revisited Black Desert. Just hanging around fishing feels really immersive. The game sort of reminds me of the Witcher but with better combat.

Also check out Path of Exile.

E

Evan Chisam

Thank you all so much, as soon as my parts get here and I get the new rig together I'll be checking a lot of those out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom