Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So, have this this guy one our server. Hes very funny, solos, and cracks us up...

E

Eric Parton

So, have this this guy one our server. Hes very funny, solos, and cracks us up constantly. We have a community taming pin at our shop we run on our server. First time we met him he flew over on very low ptera. Our tribe name is council of ricks, And we are all named Rick. This guys name is Rickyyy. Well he asks to join, amd we tell him sorry but no, we have too many enemies and cant trust randos. Well, he comes back with stack of oil, throws it down and says "i join now". Lol answer still no. So he says, "i live here" he puts sleeping bag down in pen and lays on it. He has changed his tribe name to council of rick......y. hes quite funny and now sleeps in our taming pen. We gifted him a 130 griffin. He asked join again, and this video is how that went down.

D

Danny Rose

He walks away with his head down slowly just give the guy a chance.. Make him a little hut and see what goes down for awhile

M

Mandy Moon

Aww

T

Thomas Duff

Lmao. Dustin Driggers Zachary Clark Micheal Nephew Kristina Loy Matt Hunt Lee Moorman check this guy out. He just wants a tribe so bad.

L

Logan Merasty

fix your tribe settings and dont allow him to use important tames until shown how to safely

D

Derek Hodges

Rick Bob look

K

Kayla Cleroux

Haha too funny. My tribes name is Pickle Rick :p

J

James Minto

Got to give him a chance lol

B

Brandon Guillory

Yea you could let him in and just have things ranked higher than he is allowed.

C

Cruz Lurty

Why does rickyyy look just like you Hayden

S

Steven Perez

Aww it is a Gamble to trust someone in this game but you must show trust to get Trust

T

Tommy Hicks

Manual Maynez this is Aaron

J

Jermain Briggs Porter

Is your server Pepesark?

E

Erin Gillmore

HE DID THE SLOW WALK TURNED AND GAVE SAD EYES THEN SLOWLY WALKED OFF. LMAOOOO

D

Dan Woodman

Make him start fresh with a char called morty!! If he does that then send him on quick adventures (grinding) until he becomes your trusty sidekick

J

Joey Cain

Omg this is really sad, I would let anyone join after that

J

James Camacho

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Antonio L Velazquez Cruz

Forever alone ricky

K

Kari Patton

Just change all your tribe settings so he can't steal your shit and let him join.
Personal owned dinos and admin only stuff. Can always slowly trust him with things and give him his own stuff.

K

Kellie Lyttle

I love lil story's like this

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom