Contact advertising [email protected]

So guys, this is the 5th account that I've gotten to Diamond. I know a lot of us...

A

Aadil Saqib

So guys, this is the 5th account that I've gotten to Diamond. I know a lot of us question the consistency of the SR system and many think you can climb or drop based on lucky/unlucky win streaks and loss streaks. But this experience has proven (to me at least) that you will end up at the rank where you belong regardless of teammates or luck. (Provided you play regularly)

My highest SR ever is 3400 tho I consider myself a mid diamond player at best (3200ish). This was actually supposed to be a practice account where I practiced my shitty soldier, abysmal hog, trash widow and meh Mercy. The account started at 2200 (after placements. Last season rank was 1900) and I Tracer'd (who I already one trick) my way to get to around 2700 SR. This is where I majorly practiced my heroes tho I would occasionally use Tracer if I felt the game was too one sided and our team couldn't do much and was getting pissed. I would never be the sole reason my team lost so I used Tracer to help my team if they were too helpless (I have a 70% win rate with her over 4 hours of play)

Even with me playing heroes I was crap at, I still managed to get around diamond without actually trying to climb. Try-harding was never my goal, practicing was. Even then, I still managed to win enough games to end up at my original rank.

So I concluded from this that players who use comp for practice, don't take it seriously or whatever will still be at a rank they belong. If you fall from a rank and can't maintain it, it has nothing to do with teammates or bad luck. I have managed to secure diamond on several accounts after the first time I managed it. And even when I'm not trying my best, the game still felt too easy with my worst heroes at any lower SR and I did manage to win enough to get back to diamond.

So next time you think you should be "x" rank but you're being held back. Trust me, you're not. The only person who can help you climb, is you. And winning comes naturally when you have a certain level of feel for the game, regardless of what you play.

M

Matthew Sartain

Hi, Cancer.

B

Brandon Lee Mace

Why do you have five accounts? Like, sure the game is great and I understand smurfs and everything... But five? Thats a bit much.

C

Craig James Erpelding

Thanks for the tips! Gotta got gud

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

I relate
I’ve climbed to at least 3600 on 3 different accounts.

R

Rithsayoth Danny Chhin

I've gotten 3 to master and recently 10 - 0 placements on a new smurf into master on my 4th. Just one tricked genji and tracer. It really is all about practice lol.

M

Michael Higgs

5 accounts?

A

Ahmed Wrya Rwandzy

What about quitters?
Is that my fault to
Im stuck on silver
My highest was 2300 and i was omw to plat then maybe higher who knows
But i lost more than 400 of those coz of mid game quitters and most of them leav in half of first round .

I always check there profile after they leav to see why and most of them i see in other games , like they join comp and leav in middle of game to play defernt game ? Wtf

Now im stuck in silver and i cant get out coz thers always quitters , also thers dps who keep dying or no 1 choose tank and healer u know how silver is .

Im trying my best , always fill gaps but never work coz its fkn silver and ones u enter its almost impossible to get out.

Thats the main reason i asked about tracer the other day when u answer,

S

Simon Quach

And you only solo-queue for your placement?

C

Caiti Stark

5th account? Wasted money

A

Aisha Razvi

STOP GETTING SO GOOD ON MY ACCOUNT! WHEN I START PLAYING AGAIN PEOPLE WILL THINK I'M THROWING THE GAME BUT IN REALITY I ACTUALLY SUCK....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom