Contact advertising [email protected]

So guys, now that its the end of season 8, how did it go? Did u reach ur goals?...

N

Nathie Ri

So guys, now that its the end of season 8, how did it go?
Did u reach ur goals?
Overall, was it a good or a bad season for u?
And what are ur goals for the next one?

Personally i struggled alot. I couldn't play as much as i wanted. I got placed at high masters 3900+ and after some weeks, some time before the Mercy nerfs, i dropped to almost diamond, u cant imagine the amount of ppl during that time i had to report. For half of them i got that blizzard message where they wrote that they punished them. When the nerfs went live, i continued playing her, proving to many ppl (especially the enemy team) that she was still a great healer and picking Ana or moira against a mercy still giving that res value and consistent heals to her team, isn't a great choice. I then climbed rly easily to GM, making it my 4th season with GM rank in a row. I didn't get a career high yet but this is one of my goals for season 9

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Probably the lowest I've ever had as a Career High for awhile now. Don't have the time to play as much as I use and I've been just placing and decaying to Masters/Diamond since season 6. Focusing a lot more on my studies.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Begone mercy main

L

Loïc Deslandes

Did you play soloQ?...

S

Stephen Burns

Nope I failed miserably. Debating if it’s worth taking competitive seriously anymore

S

Stephanie

I binged one night and dropped back into plat but forgot it ended today so my next goal is obviously get back to Diamond but also masters. Got more people to play with now since I made new friends.

A

Alaa Yassine

Man i was pumped to see a girl in GM that didn't main mercy.. eh

K

Kaiz Amari

Season 8 is the worst of all,..most boring season ever seen in my life, thx to mercy overbuff

I

Ibrahim Nehad Awartani

Was gonna have the same mid-plat placement as last season by winning all my placement matches but my last two games both had leavers by the second half, so we lost and I got placed in high gold because fuck me

C

Cliff Danielson

Ngl I forgot comp was a thing lol

C

Chase Williams

Hopefully I won't be bronze 4 seasons in a row

S

Sami Ullah

rules for success : NEVER SET GOALS ! let things flow

J

Joseph Menor

Climbed silver to almost-plat.

A

Anissa Martinez

I got my goal. 3001 mercy/moria season 9 im going for masters. After the mercy "nerfs" i climbed in rank cuz the boosted mercys quit lol the real ones got to shine

S

Samantha Snipes

Played league because overwatch flustered me

L

Lito Mac-Koy

A

Arun Kumar

Yep mercy is still good, but it's not like pickin moira or Ana is disadvantage against a mercy, and you will see that in Owl next time

N

Neil Captain Fanning

Being diamond the past 3 seasons as a Lucio main I was proud but this season I underperformed and I got high plat Becuase of it still next season diamond here I come again

К

Кристиян Атанасов

Lucky I was gold the I ending with 1740 sr ;(

M

Miciah Olson

Wanted to get to play but ended in 2001

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom