Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So don't join guilty ones gaming server they say there are no admins but there are...

J

Jesse JOnes

So don't join guilty ones gaming server they say there are no admins but there are that cheat I called them out on it and they quickly turned on admin command logging on there player base went from 15 or more people on during the day to 4 today server trash I I give it 2 stars

J

Jesse JOnes

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jesse JOnes

Go check out the whole argument about it

K

Kieran J Goodwin

I've already proven you wrong your such a clown, don't listen to him he's bitching because he's shit a pvp and shouting admin abuse straight away

D

Dusty Crow

Dead server means nobody to PvP. Stop being a annoying lil fly and let them tie there own noose

K

Kieran J Goodwin

It's not dead we wiped his tribe and his friend's tribe because they are bullies

J

Jesse JOnes

Lol 4 people on during the day means dead server

K

Kieran J Goodwin

Means people have jobs you ugly arse bitch

C

Christopher C. Mynhier

Jesse come join Iced Island Ark great server

A

Anna Weyant

Jesse fuck off you're being a little bitch about this. You were like that on the last server you and I played on and you always whine and bitch no matter what ✌ go singleplayer ya whiney bitch lol

A

Anna Weyant

But since Jesse here got some attention why don't y'all try out guilty ones for a few days. Don't let this whiney bitch decide what's a good server and what's a bad server. This server isn't bad if you don't start shit, and Jesse started shit. Thats the only reason he's here bitching because he didn't get his way and got rekt

J

Jeffrey Elmore

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Anna Weyant

FYI if you look at the argument with Jesse in it you can clearly tell he was in the wrong and he just cried and got pissy in the end

D

Dusty Crow

Nty 4 people sounds dull

A

Anna Weyant

There's usually more than 4 people on in the evenings. It used to range from 10-15 but after all the recent drama and changing it to no rules a lot of people and tribes left. Once the owner gets rid of all the whiney babies like Jesse and some other tribes the server will get a lot better. The host is just over whelmed with all the drama so he let them go at it themselves.

J

Jesse JOnes

Anna Weyant u wanna say I'm sitting here crying and wat not when all I did was say hey that looks fishy and say turn on admin command logging on so it wouldn't matter if I was right or rong no admins can cheat and wat would I whine about its PvP but when I think a admin might be cheating then yea I'm gonna express my concern

A

Anna Weyant

You only accused them when someone raided you. Yeah, that is crying about PVP, screaming admin abuse when something is fishy isn't enough proof to go saying the server is bad. When you got proof let me know and then we'll talk. Plus, you're not expressing your concern you're bitching and telling people not to join a server because your experience was bad, and why was it bad? Because you were a whiney bitch and got told by multiple people you were wrong. So you threw a hissy fit

J

Jesse JOnes

Ummm no I said something before I got raided I mean its PvP y would I be mad if I got raided I mean that PvP and guess wat there can't be anymore secret admin abuse now on that server now thanks to me I got the owner to turn on admin command logging on that is was I wanted all along so if I was right it wouldent happen again

J

Jesse JOnes

See I don't have evidence I don't know for sure if he was cheating but since I said something it can't happen now or happen anymore

A

Anna Weyant

All he has to do is turn it off Jesse you're such a dumb fuck

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom