Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So does anyone have a link confirming if we will get a Halloween event with dodorex?

J

John Yarbrough

So does anyone have a link confirming if we will get a Halloween event with dodorex?

M

Mike Hill

No one knows and there are no patch notes as of yet

D

Daniel Black

I hope we get turkeys for thanksgiving and Christmas lol

J

John Yarbrough

Thought so I have been searching high An low

J

John Yarbrough

How bout a breeding event has that been confirmed?

D

Dustin Charles Oakley

I'm assuming we are because last weekend they gave us a breeding event and it said get your dinos ready on the notification

L

Luca Ehöm

I hope it isnt dodorex..

J

John Yarbrough

Right there will be a lot of wiped servers

D

Dustin Charles Oakley

It is lol a dodorex that's why they said get your dinos ready and gave 2xs breeding

L

Luca Ehöm

What kind of dinosaurs should u get ready with a 3day breeding event 30rexs? Sorry i have a life out of ark lol

D

Dustin Charles Oakley

Wyvrens and rexs are good to raise

D

Dustin Charles Oakley

Lol and that's why u need a big tribe to help ya out u ain't gunna get anywhere on official pvp without being in a 10 + man tribe

L

Luca Ehöm

Im on PvE just playing for fun not grinding 10+hrs a day and its a 2man tribe not even possible to do a ton at ones without loosing sleep lol

D

Dustin Charles Oakley

Lol

J

John Yarbrough

Idk we will see I still haven’t seen anything confirming it an no one has posted a link to proof either but like we said we will see

M

Michael Kesel Jr

Hope there is a dodo Rex our new giggas will be done and ready and my titan killer wyvern with 12k hp 1200 stam and 600% melee

J

John Yarbrough

Lol dodorex regens 250 hp a sec has 666,666 health your gigas An wyvern are dead my guy

J

John Yarbrough

Oh An any wyvern can kill titans you just have know how to do it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom