Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So defended my base tonight from 3 peeps only 13 turrets , I lost 0 tames killed...

B

Brett Leighton

So defended my base tonight from 3 peeps only 13 turrets , I lost 0 tames killed ...wyverns stegos ..idk if i killed their griffin but i lured 2 rexes to it because had to get back to base because they were c4ing everything...kept repairing everything and replacing gates and walls..dude all i have was primi shit and they had bunch of high level shit....literally only lost 6 turrets which they looted from me during everything..sweaty palms heart pounding .. a WIN for me... tribemates decided to take a break from ark today <_< before this happened

Edit* 14 turrets not 13

T

Tione Kinge

Tribe mates had a break and then you got raided? Sounds like a set up

E

Erin Gillmore

I had someone run up to my base and they got C4 on the side of the wall and died. Lmao.

S

Shea Roberts

lol should've upped the ante took their c4 and went to their base and sent them

S

Shea Roberts

however turrets = high level shit just gotta know how to use them

J

Jaye Ferigo

Want some turrets? I’ll give you like 50

R

Rob French

Build those reinforcements asap lol.. Guarantee theyll be back.. A swift counter attack would be dope too

M

Michael Meide

Now go wipe the trolls

A

Antonio Louis Faria

Pvp is the only fun aspect of ark unfortunately. No one pvps when anyone is online anymore btw p+ is where its at

N

Nicolee Lopezz

What nub raiders!!! Good job tho , i remember when donks tried to take over our server before legacy , and they failed, it's fun putting your hard work to the test !!!

B

Brett Leighton

Update: as being a hotspot user.. have a 3.6 gb system update.. so i cant even fucking get on to see if the base is okay

D

Dan Woodman

R

Robert James Hann

nice work on the defence

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom