Contact advertising [email protected]

So after wanting to do some upgrades to my current build of 3 to 4 years...

R

Robby Gates

So after wanting to do some upgrades to my current build of 3 to 4 years (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) to get it far better than it is and also be extremely good with VR I have decided to just eventually sell it and use the funds towards a new rig a I would pretty much have to replace everything anyway (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
subject to change)

I'm pretty much wanting to go all out within reason and would be saving as I went plus whatever I can get for my current rig. I would go 1080ti but I'm not sure I can justify a nearly 1k card. I have some questions

1) keeping the tower under 2k (2.5 is my highest ill go tower alone but id prefer to leave room for an ROG/Predator 27 in+ 1920x1080 monitor or better) is there anything I could change or make better (keeping it black and red or similar. Am a MSI fanboy.)

2) case wise, a large mid tower or full tower would be preferred. Eyeing something by phanteks but I am open to suggestions

3) also if anyone knows large desk suggestions that would be great. I'm not sure where to look for that.

4) what could I price my current rig at and get the most out of it

Honestly just wanting general thoughts and advice to make a new rig but on steroids compared to my current one

R

Robby Gates

Ideally 2k

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom