Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Since there are many posts from servers hosts who are looking for an Admin, I thought...

K

Khal Möhle

Since there are many posts from servers hosts who are looking for an Admin, I thought i would offer you to help you with your server.

Pros:

-mature
-friendly
-always try to help other players, even if I wasn't an admin
-tons of experience
-know the commands
-can host cool events
-can help you with server settings to improve everyone's ark experience
-calm and fair, I won't argue with anybody, even if they insult me
-I got humor
-I am not from America, so I can be on in a different time zone (U.K.-Time)

Cons:
-English is not my main language, that might cause some problems
-I am not super active, I will probably play everyday for a couple of hours but not like 10+hrs everyday
-I am a solo player and a experienced grinder and tamer. People might think I cheat or spawn in stuff for my own use, I was called a hacker on some servers lol
-I won't be in parties that often. Sure, if there is something to talk about I will do it, for example at events, but I like to chill and prefer the chat of parties!

In terms of server settings, the server should have a decent boosted hatching/maturing and taming.
Also, I want to play PvE. Whether your server is an PvE-only server (much preferred, less arguing) a PvPvE-Server or an PvP-Server with PvE-Admins doesn't matter that much tho.

If that sounds interesting and you might wanna know some more, feel free to ask me!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom