Contact advertising [email protected]

Since the new hero is out and it's another no aim character. Third in a row. (Moira...

A

Alan Schramm

Since the new hero is out and it's another no aim character. Third in a row. (Moira doesn't need much aim. Just simple tracking with that giant hitbox) I really hope the next one is gonna be one that needs aim again. That's the only reason I don't play the new heroes tbh.

What about you guys? What do you think is the next characters primary/ secondary weapon? Or what do you want?

A

Aswin Fu'ad

Spartan spearman

D

Dionysios Papagiannis

Overwatch is not an FPS technically speaking.

T

Tyler Clay

It's perfectly okay to play heroes that aren't hitscan/projectile. Also Doomfist requires aim.

C

Christian Taz Guyton

Moira does require some form of aim as the hit box isn’t that big. She has a long range which makes it feel like the hit box is bigger. But it’s not.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Noaim no brain heroes are boring af. Would be nice if they introduced a new high skill cap hero like ana or sombra

G

Gus McCrizzle

People who complain about lack of aiming in a hero shooter with a diverse hero roster with a wide variety of abilities need to go play Counter Strike or something because they’re clearly playing the wrong game.

C

Chris Acord

I agree that you are a motherfucker, and I believe you should take that aim talk back to CoD where it belongs.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom