W

Wayne Cepeda

Sigh so much cable management..

Z

Zuri Ramirez

Get a new case

T

Travis Thorson

Did youeven try when you individually hooked up the components?

M

Mario Prado

What zuri said

J

Joezenn Sellerx

OMG change your case

E

Elias Scharmer

Why did you even get that cooler and RAM If you'd have that shite of a cable setup/case?

A

Alex Arriaga

Mmm Fury Nitro.

K

Khalid AL-zain

the shitty cable management makes the RAMs look like its the most valuable part in these...

A

Anthony Manus

Ugh. It's like a snake orgy in there. Why buy an NZXT Kraken and G.Skill Trident Z if your cables look like something the cat threw up? Put on a side panel with no window and forget it exists until the dust from all that cable mismanagement suffocates the poor beast.

A

Antony Jenish

You could have got a better case instead of spending so much for RAM

A

Arka Biswas

Ruined my day

R

Richard Philips

that case perhaps doesnt have cable management, if so your going struggle to make things look nice

J

Jorrell Knight

Buy an actual decent case you tramp

F

Florian Gößner

ouch

A

Andy O'Brien

James Cunday you

R

Robert Clark

Did you just jam every cord you had sitting around in your case? Is that a mini usb cord?

W

Wayne Cepeda

If you cheap console peasants read my first caption... I am doing cable management

H

Henry Qian

I can sympathize, cable management can take hours of your time, but once you are done, it leaves you feeling better about your rig.

S

Scotty Rose

Seeing this makes me feel a bit better about my cable management lol

S

Sam Gibbons

yes, everyone here is a cheap console peasant... not the person that skimped out on a case that looks about 10 years old with absolutely terrible options for cable management....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom