Contact advertising [email protected]

PC SERVER WAS LAUNCHED 3/18/18 8PM EST This is...

N

Nick Patrick

[BRAND NEW SERVER] [PC] [PVP] [S+] [CF]

SERVER WAS LAUNCHED 3/18/18 8PM EST

This is a brand new cluster consisting of Ragnarok and Center with a PVP focus. Starting entirely new. New Discord, new servers, new community. Going with a very close to vanilla feel. Only 4 mods. X2 Rates across the board. I have run other Ark clusters before and currently host servers for 7 Days to Die, Homefront, GTA V RP servers and more. I enjoy running servers as a hobby and put a lot of time into doing so. They are run from my house on a dedicated machine. There is only 1 owner/admin to prevent any cheating and or abuse. We run a verY basic rule system, please read and understand them before joining. Any other questions can be answered in Discord :)

Ragnarok Server IP: 24.115.181.91:7777
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Center Server IP: 24.115.181.91:7779

DISCORD

RULES

1.No resource or artifact blocking.

2.No Obelisk blocking

3.Three base limit per tribe, per map

4.Don't be rude & no abusive play ( Full Base wiping excessive damage is not allowed, only take what you need )

5.No building in bugged/glitched areas of the map.

6.No raiding a tribe while you are in an alliance with them. ( Play Fair and no back stabbing friends )

7.Eight person's per tribe allowed.

DISCLAIMER

This is a PVP server, there will be player interaction so prepare your base and dinos for that. If you have been on the server for long enough and don't prepare defenses, then you are on your own.

Any violations or misconduct may result in a warning and or ban from the server, please have a great time and lets game on.

SERVER SETTINGS

X2 RATES

X2 PLAYER STATS

225 MAX WILD DINO

3RD PERSON ENABLED

NO TURRET NERF

MODS

STRUCTURES PLUS

CLASSIC FLYERS

UTILITIES PLUS

HG STACK MOD 1000

Contact advertising [email protected]