Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Seems like a good price just not sure if it's worth getting only played the demo it...

A

Alex Anaya

Seems like a good price just not sure if it's worth getting only played the demo it was fun but got boring after a while has it improved

J

Jeremy Powers

I’m going to wait until it’s $30 everyone has said it gets stale after a bit so not wanting to waste money

C

Chris Tsao

It's an alright game but not an excellent one

M

Max DC

I want a cheap digital copy

A

Adeline Le Borgne

It’s a good price. The game is great and gets a bad rep because it came out concurrently with other big titles, and is now complete. If you like fighting games and you enjoy motion controls, you will have tons of fun with Arms.

K

Kacie Krueger

I love Arms!

S

Steven Goodnight

ARMS is definitely under rated. It's a motion fighting game with enough depth that folks actually have tournaments for it. That means there is an enjoyable meta game under its stylish graphics for gamers to chew on and master.

Part of the backlash I think is in part due to the lack of a story mode. Wish it had one. I also think Nintendo's fanbase doesn't have a ton of fighting genre fans. Which is pretty niche compares to Halo. Last one Nintendo put out was Punch Out on Wii in 2009. Before that it was an even longer stretch of time I think. Most fighting fans are into established franchies from other companies, not waiting for Nintendo to find a cool concept and run with it.

Wish more folks had given it a try. It's definitely worth the sale price.

D

Dustin Peña

If you got bored of the demo, you will get just as bored with the full game.

R

Rob Scott

If your an elite at GameStop it's like 34.00 pre-owned

D

Danny Scullari

I was thinking about getting this but read it gets repetitive, ended up going with DOOM instead!!

T

Thomas Boye

The game is not bad when that's said, but it's not worth $40-60 dollars. When the price drops to $30 I'll consider buying it, but the game has just more gimmick than standout personality.

M

Matt MacDonald

ARMS is my least played of all my games but I love it still. Glad I own it.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I still play online it's a great fighting game

D

Dane Brooks

It's a deceptively deep game. On the surface it seems like a simple boxing game, but it's actually a pretty deep fighting game.

It just emphasizes movement and blocking instead of combos and special moves.

A

Andrew Weary

I remember having a lot of fun with Arms, but I don't think I've touched it in months.

R

Rob Emanuel

This game is a blast for local multiplayer. Several game modes also.

C

Carlos Silva

Repetitive junk. Pass on it

R

Ryan Tucker

ARMS is a really good game. For the sake of fighting games, yes it is repetitive. Yes you knew what you were getting into because all fighting games are repetitive. You're not going to do combos in a boxing scenario for crying out loud; However, the unique mechanics of the game let you play however you want. The entire game is one huge mind game and its a lot harder than one might think. Easy to pick up, but hard to master. Also, it isn't entirely motion. You also play with a controller.

C

Carlos Silva

It’s a boxing game. FGC doesn’t even talk about ARMS it’s all about street fighter, TekKen, injustice, actual fighting games. Arms is a Nintendo original fighting genre game but it’s just boxing

M

Marc Re Percussion

I think of arms as an arena fighter. Like virtua on and powerstone

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom