Contact advertising [email protected]

Seemingly dumb question but people who main Widow or play Widow a fair bit: How the...

L

Luna Bellinski

Seemingly dumb question but people who main Widow or play Widow a fair bit: How the fuck do you do flick shots? The only way I can play Widow is tracking, if I try to do flick shots I just completely miss. People make it look super easy using flick shots and I really can't seem to hack it and I don't know why.

Edit: I play on PC

C

Colin Lynn Phelps

Practice in training grounds that's what alot of the pro widow players do. It's not something you can just do it takes quite a bit of practice

C

Chris Johnson

If you’re on console, Change type from dual zone to exponential. I sucked with widow, decided to change that and this was the first game after that.

S

Steven Virola

All about settings

C

Caiti Stark

I wanna know what everyone's sensitivity is on Widow. I play PC and tried both low and high and can never get it down :/

A

Abhishek Kumar

Play Widow only deathmatch xD. Keep flicking, you'll miss a lot. Eventually you'll get it tho

K

Kemis Savage

Muscle memory is basically faith in your shot. Mid diamond player.
350 dpi, 5 sense, 38 scope
3200dpi, 1 sense 28 scope
400dpi, 8 sense, 34 scope
800dpi, 3.5 sense, 34 score

S

Sergio Barraza

Play csgo and learn how to actually flick shot with the AWP

F

Franco Astrusi

I play with 400dpi 8.50sens 30 scope.. btw sens mean nothing, its all about training and training for hours

M

Matt Watkins

Play CSGO lmao

J

Jesse Alexander Carr

The reason flicking works is because it uses your subconscious which is capable of processing info faster than your regular conscious. Practice practice practice man. Its the same concept as hitting a baseball or walking.

A

Aaron Icardi

Practice. Flick shots is pure muscle memory. You need to settle on a sens you like and not change it, if you keep changing ur sensitivity you won't improve your muscle memory

T

Thomas Willemse

I main Hanzo and thrive off flick shots. It’s 35% natural reflex and 65% practice. I hit more headshots than scatter shots that way. Same goes for Widowmaker. That’s just me though.

Oh if you don’t already, you need low sensitivity. Really low.

J

Jesse Alexander Carr

^The only thing that matters with sensitivity is that its comfortable and you dont change it
The speed itself is irrelevant

P

Patrick Leipold

in my personal opinion flickshots are a bad habit. I almost don't do them, but when I do it's mostly unintended ^^
I think it's like everything, kind of a personal preference and if you are more a flicker than a tracker and do better this way, do it ^^

J

Johanna Österberg

I can only flick shot and I'm really bad with widow for tracking unless I'm using my ult, I think it sort of has to do with my sensitivity. I use quite high sens cause I'm maining dva and winston. But sadly I cant explain how to flick :/

A

Aaron Hamilton

I only really use tracking, i sometimes get flick shots but they only really matter when you're 1v1ing tracer up close, but even then you could argue that the sub-machine gun is better for that situation.

K

Ken Pack

I play with 300dpi and 24.46 sens

S

Sebastien Roy

The way I think about flicking is that I track my target while I'm not taking the shot, but I devote as little possible focus to the tracking.

Once I'm ready to take the shot, I like to think that there's simply an area on my screen that I need to click on. That area is a certain distance, and a certain direction from my mouse's current position. Once I take the shot, I focus only on that distance and direction, and performing that movement. I don't even really think about clicking on the person's head, I focus only on that distance and direction.

I think of it very two-dimensionally. If people are further away, the hotbox is smaller but it's still the same motion.

O

Oliver Dumouchel

I always practice up to 20 minutes as much tracking as flickshot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom