Contact advertising [email protected]

Reason i dont play widow on my main account: Got in 2 games people report me.(played...

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Reason i dont play widow on my main account:

Got in 2 games people report me.(played only 2 placements so 100%) Told switch before round even started. Blames me rather than soldier or JUNKRAT while i have gold elimimations and damage and just like on other account people don't push when i get two good picks :) and no i know from my +100 hours when pick widow and when not to. Lovely people♡

Didnt believe gold/plat people be stupid enough shit on widowmaker rather than junkrat when widow has gold damage.

Also told switch when i wasonly hit scan against pharah and switch because it was attack.... =___= i almost want perform shitly enough to go shut up silver players and play with my brother :'D

M

Michael Lam

Widow so great on offense tho. ,

K

Kenneth Coenraadts

If someone can handle widow just fine she is one of the most dangerous chars out of the game that people will never kill

W

William Knox

Your facebook name is anime af so I'm sure you're a shitty Widow too. Gold damage doesn't matter. There are better heroes to play, especially on offense

B

Ben Suskic

Sweet you got two picks! After both healers and a tank died...lol. Most widows i get on my team only get picks after the enemy team won the fight, then yell when no one pushes in cuz half the team died

A

Allen Haehle

Yeah ive learned to wait a while just to see how the Widow, Hanzo turns out. We we're 5 stacking once and started flaming the other guy cuz he went Widow. Dude fuckin carried us

A

Alexis Howard

There is no reason for widow to have gold damage when there is a junkrat. That's ridiculous.

J

Julia Lindberg

I feel like it all depends on the situation, while widow can get picks and easily get medals, it can still be difficult for the rest of the team to push if the enemy team gets two picks as well, especially if it's the supports. A good widow is dangerous but I can see why people get moody as she has been a troll pick in many games

S

Sean Michael Benedetti

For those of you that recieve pick blowback i have developed an approach that has granted me "the benifit of the doubt each time"

I play every hero and have a very wide pool to choose from and sometimes the call for a hybrid pick like symmetra on attack as a tank, or even a 3rd dps like widow. But before you snap call her because you are overconfident. Try these steps to have a bigger chance of success and less trash talking or grief.

1. Do not pick anything. Snapping a widow tilts even high IQ players. Why because unless you can have a 60% accuracy you will lilely be useless. This is statistical proof. That there is only aboout 10 to 15% of players out there that can utilise her. So no one is just going to accept another self proclaimed snipper.

2. Make sure you team tries to make a remotly functional team comp. Odds are if you have no healers or tanks it doesnt matter what you pick but realise that its going to be the the most niche hero to get all the blame.

3. Widow responsibly, and assure your team that you know how. Use a line like may we try and run a widow out the gate and if i dont grab traction or if i lose traction i can swich to help fill what we need.

4. Actually fill. If you are a die hard dps main who cant support or tank you are likely not valuable and probably shouldnt be playing at that sr rank anyway. Even the pros switch. So you should too.

5. Take your L's in stride. At the end of the day, unless yoi are playing with a stack of players whom complement your abilities you are likely going to find players that may not know how to help you get your job done right. So spend the time to be the player that can get the job done on whatever hero is necessary.

B

Ben Richards

Hey just play what you want

S

Shaun Spragans

Something you have to remember is Widowmaker is a high difficulty character
Because of that people are used to seeing terrible ones more often than good ones
So when they see you instalock Widow they're going to think "oh this is one of those Widowmakers that think they're amazing and refuse to switch to a better role no matter how terribly they do"
So yes you're going to get hate for playing Widow no matter how good you do
It just comes with the character you have chosen to play

J

Jace Joestar

Medals doesn't matter of the team can't push. Mostly people are blaming widow because the hero can cause 5vs6 situations :/
Nobody knows how your matches were. So don't know what to say ^^

Btw. Widow against Phara isn't a great counter. Widow can work against widow. But Phara can kill you with 2 hits. I mostly destroy widows (Phara main).
Soldier is more dangerous for Phara players (except the widow always gets headshots)

A

Adam Ricks

Widow is scary on attack or defense. I'm usually the one defending the "off-meta" pick, but if someone's being useless, I'll also be the first to say "Hey man, I don't think that's working out, maybe try this instead?"

S

Stephanie Rosado

Do what I do! Say you don't understand English and you don't know what they are saying!

C

Chase Young

Widow is not supposed to have gold damage XD if they were doing their jobs she wouldn't. Just ignore them dude, and have pride that you can play widow. I know I can't, I just like to think I can XD

D

Daniel Marsh

I don’t play widow but I’ve come across some really good ones that constantly get picks and hit the healers.
but people will still complain and I can’t help but tell them to piss off.

I play mainly Ana and it’s not as bad but most match’s people will tell me to play mercy cause anas not meta before the match starts.

I honestly can’t imagine how annoying and disheartening it would be to pick you favourite character every match and be told almost every match to switch off.

S

Steven Virola

If and when i pick widow it’s on certain maps I get 2 picks and switch coming right the gate I may push it and catch a 3rd pick but after that I’m switch to help my team push forward I will only keep on her if I’m uncontested and my team approves of my staying but there’s always a better character that will make the difference no matter who your playing !!

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Update ones i won:

"Nice hacks widow"
"Go bully people back your own rank" ..

There is no win probably

M

Matt Ramsden

People reporting because they're butt hurt, can't accept joint team fault and blame shifting is one of the reasons why I don't do much comp on my main blizzard account. I have a separate account for comp and only do QP and AI bot study on my main.

Z

Zeek Lowe

Sometimes I feel it's like PTSD.. After getting countless of the same character feed on the team over time, it's hard to be excited when someone instalocks it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom