Contact advertising [email protected]

Reaper God, Reaper Main, Reaper Pro, Come here please. Give me some tips & maybe...

• Thread starter Muhammad Imam Satria
  • Start date
M

Muhammad Imam Satria

Reaper God, Reaper Main, Reaper Pro, Come here please.
Give me some tips & maybe tricks to play him well...

M

Mike Borggren Eilsøe Larsen

If you want to know and see a reaper god, look up the player Spirit, he is a top 30 Reaper one trick. He can do anything as reaper. His secondaryvaccount is named R3ap3r

K

Kevin Stiles

I like to be sneaky and a flanker as Reaper. I really only stay frontline if we have a shield tank or there's a tight choke. Flanking as Reaper you can do a team wipe easy if you have a good opportunity

E

Eli Black

Just jump on people, press left click, vape away to ypur team. Ez wins

R

Ryan Lewis

Flank get behind enemies when you can especially when picking off people one by one

G

Gabriel Wright

Ignore Orisa

J

John Huk

Shoot your gun

S

Sam Walker

A good Winston will dip in and out of the bubble to block damage until leap is off cooldown, then escape. If he has neither ability, the buffet is open

T

TréVon Jackson

Shotgun people in the face. Simple.

L

Ladd Rakestraw

Spam teleport

B

Brianna Guerrant

Teleport right in front of people to surprise and disorient them. Make sure to use it to get out of combat, too. Wraith Form is useless. Don’t use that

A

Alice Leclerc

Just shoot

J

Jane Caldwell

I am learning him myself. Rely on those flank routes if you got that ult. Reaper is a good tank buster too. Roadhog is like a walking health pack

D

Diogo Cabrita

Aim for the head, and make sure you scream louly DIE DIE DIE when you ult so that your parents think u r edgy.

C

Claudio Alonso

Shadow step to get to an unnoticed place, then, jump the low mobility healers and just wraith form away to safety

C

Chylan Shilo Mackenzie

Use your guns

M

Mark Biersack

Tip don’t die

R

Ryan Lewis

Oh speaking if team wipe when you have your ult it's better to drop down on when when you do it from what I seen

A

Austin Hamilton

Just shove your shotguns up the enemies ass

J

Jack Wilson

Teleport into the middle of the enemy team and die

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom