Contact advertising [email protected]

Rant time: So, I'm in gold with a career high of 2200, i am a support main mostly...

매튜매튜

Rant time:

So, I'm in gold with a career high of 2200, i am a support main mostly mercy btw. I really feel that im better and deserve a higher rank, at least gm. I try my hardest every single game! I believe people in my elo just dont understand how this game works, i try to give tips but always get shutdown with "STUPID MERCY ONE TRICK LUL" and it makes me cry sometimes not gonna lie. My teams always hold me back from climbing and reaching my true rank, its frustrating. They think playing mercy is so easy, but its the opposite!! I guess i just wanted to vent out my frustration with this game, comp especially. Anyone else feel the same way?

Pic is one of my best games as mercy even though we lost because my team didnt know what a true comp is, i truly believe i could be a gm if it weren't for my teams!!

J

Jahmai Shokio Williams

This is totally a troll post, right?

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

The best part is that this post accurately describes this group

J

Jack Chow

The fact you expect us to believe this is comp is the reason you're stuck in gold

J

Jude Ortega

46k damage. Claims to be a mercy main. Seems legit m8

T

Tyler Hawkett

Obviously a custom game against bots lol

C

Caven Holton

Your averages prove this is bait-

A

Aaron Clarke

I've only been fishing once before, but I believe this is bait.

A

Anthony James

E

Elliott W-n

Mate if you post shit like this. It's no wonder your in gold. 120 kills as a mercy is utter bs. I don't understand how you could think people would believe this

C

Caeley Griffin

How the hell

O

Oliver Louise

I think as a mercy main you need to accumulate more than 20k healing in a game, not going around and being battle mercy for the whole game. But this is ok, at least mercy is still powerful, its just people don't know how to control her.

A

Anthony James

Also this

A

Amelie Tucker

Is this bait I can't tell. It'd be funny if it wasn't because they left the XP to show that they were in a custom match

G

Grofor Octavio Armas Vega

W

William Bongos

stop'd my reading at " atleast gm " bravo sir , that a good bait i r8 /8

L

Luis Angel Cordero

Custom game lok

R

Richard Shawn

Definite custom game there.

W