Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Questions about solo raising a wyvern. Is it possible to do with little to no milk?...

E

Ethan Debuhr

Questions about solo raising a wyvern.

Is it possible to do with little to no milk?

Is it worth starving it and using a boar to keep its health up?

Guesstimate on the time I can be off line and have it not die?

I don’t care about the imprint at all.
I just want to have one.

N

Nick Sampson

Hey man if you want to pm me, I just went threw a massive amount of info on rasing them last week

L

Lloyd White

Be easier just to do it properly don't ark if your that lazy lol

R

Ray Williams

Yeah imprinting is really important

M

Marc-André Boyer

Wyvern are weak without imprint cause they cant be equiped with saddle so they have no armor. Imprint is the only way to make them more resistant

A

Abby Lewis

If you don't want to waste time raising it, buy or trade for an adult. But once it reaches 10% maturation it'll eat on its own. As for little to no milk, dependant on the level. If you aren't going to be around, don't waste your time.

D

Davey Brearley

I genuinely see no point is raising wyverns unless your gonna imprint as much as possible, but if you can't be bothered or can't get on for milk they last quite a long time before starving once they hit juvi

T

Thomas Zygo

Tbh dragons are a real easy raise u can use a pig but milk real easy. What u wanna do is wait till 1st imprint then give it milk if it wants it or force feed. Then go to bed. Feed it once when u wake up to max food and that should get it most the way

T

Thomas Duff

There is a way to calculate how long the food will last. Once it can hold like 5-6k food you really don't need to milk run often.

T

Thomas Duff

Just be sure it's a high level egg so the food Stat is higher. No point in struggling over a low level wyv.

B

Bobby Ledford

Is milk needed at time of hatching or is there a delay in how long after hatching that we need the milk? Level 180 poison

M

Matt Saulle

1200 food will buy you 3 hours.

E

Esther Page

Don't bother if you're not gonna imprint.

N

Nicholas Burchett

Wyvern is probably one of the top 10 easiest things to raise. As long as you have a good high lvl egg. It wont need milk for several hours after it hatches. Then just top it up. And come back l8r. I think they eat 360 food an hour. You can do the math after you hatch.

A

Alex Langley

Easiest way to raise a wyvern is to find a dead server and hatch in the corner where nobody will ever get on render distance, then return when it’s fully grown and claim it.
If nobody is in render distance the wyvern will enter ‘stasis’ so won’t need food but will still grow

L

Lewis Percival

i have lots of wyverns if ur intersted in buying pm me

L

Lenny Malcolm

The food duration increases with the maturation rate. I did my milk runs every 3 hours religiously(im a paranoid paul about it) i wouls imagine at the half way mark you can probably leave them alone for 5 hours max

A

Adam Brown

Each milk is 1200 food points 1000 food lasts 3 hours

R

Roy Mcgrath

Pig will have you working 100% harder trying to keep it fed, and hint, you will fail. They can and will eat you in to poverty

G

Gabe Azzarello

If you don't care about imprint it'll take 3-4 milk for a 125+

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom