Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Question: I just started breeding and it seems the expectations Wildcard has of...

• Thread starter Scott Whittemore
  • Start date
S

Scott Whittemore

Question:

I just started breeding and it seems the expectations Wildcard has of people in order to get full imprints is quite insane.

How does one get full imprints and also manage to have a life? Is it even possible?

N

Nicole Bely

During 2x

N

Nicole Bely

Or your days off

R

Rikki Piggott

Share psn’s with tribemates

T

Toki Rodriguez

Teamwork. Make an imprint account you and the tribe can share. Have members from different time zones.

T

Thomas Caskey

This is why I don’t play official anymore. I can’t possibly take the time to tame/raise babies anymore.

A

Andrew Howard

My partner takes care of mine while I'm at work.

N

Nicholas Griego

What is this life you speak of?

L

Luis Larc Ramirez

Unofficial tribe imprinting woooo!!

J

Jody Ray Bly

Ask is Life

H

Heather MzGorgeous Minor

We wake up every 3/4 hours kmprint and go back to sleep... OR IF you have trusting tribe members give them you account info y’all help eCh other

A

Anthony Likens

Obviously you gotta put shoes on it

T

Tony Jackson

It is important to remember that a 100% imprint is not meant to be easy.

L

Luciano Sesti

The best option is to breed during x2 event.
Also, you can give a friend your psn password.
I imprinted many of my tribemates breeds like that

A

Aaron Stine

Before the flyer nerf I used to solo raise dragons with perfect imprint

D

David Stegemoller

What is a life? Ark is life, Life is ark.

V

Vincent Bell

I can never do the full inprint.

T

Tanner Kellis

I can't help but laugh reading the complaints about having to imprint for 4 days. All I can say it don't try and raise a giga cause you'll be back on this page crying.

C

Collin Haller

Kk when it comes to imprints its a hard calculation due to thier random timers of 3-4hours. But something ive noticed is most fast raise dinos 3 days and under have minimal gsp between imprints that u can slack off before clicking imprint as to over the 3 days they give u bigger gaps to help.. one trick i like is if the boost is happening friday afternoon pop an egg friday morning while ur baby raising and a boost pops u get that double imprint while ur baby matured slower so it puts u ahead early.. this trick allows me to sleep 6 hours a nite raising gigas..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom