Contact advertising [email protected]

Question for PS4 players, does anyone else have the problem where the controller...

• Thread starter Skylar Sturtevant
  • Start date
S

Skylar Sturtevant

Question for PS4 players, does anyone else have the problem where the controller crosshair just rips away from you making it super difficult to aim? Is it the aim assist or the controller?

D

Dingo Collie

Tuurn aim assist off

D

Dingo Collie

Makes it way easier with snipers and mcree and stuff

B

Brandon Culley

Don't turn it off, just lower it

S

Skylar Sturtevant

How low do you play with?

D

Dingo Collie

It makes your reticle try to follow when someone is in it..except when theres more then one enemy itll try to follow the wrong one half the time. I always krrp it all the way off and do way better

D

Dylan Patterson

Jarrod Long

D

Dingo Collie

Idk its how ive always played maybe npt good for everyone but when i have it on at all it screws me up more than it helps

C

Charlie Gadd

Lower aim assist strength and its windows size, helps a bunch

A

Artemis Cephei

Lower it in the training room. There's a good spot in the top right corner where you can look at the bots.

On 100 aim assist you'll see the reticle drag, even if you don't move the controller.

Lower it, gradually, until the auto correction fits your playstyle/character.

I feel high aim assist is ok for characters that you don't need headshots or flick aim with.

However, if you have good headshot accuracy from muscle memory, aim assist can mess up your shots by instead dragging to the body, or drifting to another target.

Lower AA settings are good for mccree and widow.

W

Will Francis

It can either be that your aim assist is still on 100 (turn it off or lower it to around 20-30 at most) or you might have a drifting thumb stick
It's a pretty simple fix if you know what you're doing or you might wanna use a different controller completely if you don't wanna void any warranties

B

Blaine Howarth

You shouldn't play with aim assist it staggers your aiming sometimes which makes it hard to aim especially in lag

J

Jarrod Long

Wait. Will you be randomly aiming and then all of us a sudden it'll just force your aim in a direction completely. Some people have said it's the aim assist but I know what has happened to me feels completely different. It's weird and doesn't happen to any of my friends. It's happened on multiple controllers so I've got no idea what causes it. Not sure if that's what your problem is but it sounds similar to mine.

H

Hayley Vasquez

Aim assist

A

Adam Ricks

Never had a problem with it till I played Moira and it would follow enemies around while I was trying to heal teammates

S

Skylar Sturtevant

I was playing dva and it just like ripped out of control almost like it just kept going left or random places

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom